Part One

[Yoongi's P.o.v]

My friend asked me if I wanted to go party with them. Of course I said no since my finals are coming but they convinced me somehow. It's midnight right now, so I dressed myself up, I'm not that rich but I got good clothes..

My friend called me and asked if I'm done, I gave him my answer and went outside.. We drove to the party and he asked me, "hey dude, are you still single?". I sighed and nodded my head.. "I heard there's this hot dude coming, his name is Park Jimin." He smirked at me, and I mumble to myself.. "I guess coming isn't really a bad idea huh?"

A few minutes later, we arrived, that asshole left me to go with some friends So, here I am, all left alone. But not for long, I see a person coming up me to me with a drink. 

"Hey beautiful, wanna have a drink with me?", He was so hot and cute. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head, he smiled at me and gave me a drink. We both drink it at the same time...

"My name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi and whats yours hottie?" I had no idea where that confidence came from, but I felt good

He looked at me and placed his hands on my cheek, "the names Park Jimin sweetheart ." I blushed at the nickname he gave me, I swear he makes me go crazy for some reason

[Jimin's P.o.v]

He's so cute, we both talked for hours and hours. Nit until he told me he had to go home, I was darn sad.. We both agreed to exchange numbers, he was about to go when I grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me. 

"Let's meet up tomorrow, I'll text you the place." I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and left without another word

[Park Jimin's Info: Park Jimin is a Mafia boss, his last relationship did not work so he broke up with her. Now he's tough and rich. He has black hair and brown eyes, he's a bit short bu very dominate. He is 23 years old, he was born in 1995. His birthday is on October 13]

[Yoongi's P.o.v]

I woke up after my alarm went off, I yawned and remembered Jimin. I blushed and called him since I was so eager.. I didn't know why though, I've never felt anything like this before (Author: Honey, its called LOVE)

"Hello?" OMG, HE ANSWERED?! OKAY ABORT MISSION ABORT!! I calmed down and smiled, "H-hey Jimn".

[Jimin's P.o.v]

I smiled as I remember its Yoongi, "hey sweetheart, lets meet up at xxxxxxx okay?", I heard a small whimper and he said okay. My heart was racing fast, why am I feeling like this? Could it be-?! No, No, that's impossible (author: Jimin baby, everything is possible) I get ready and drives to the cafe we're meeting up at.

Once I get there, I see him in a cute sweater. I swear this boy is gonna make my nose bleed! He saw me and waved at me, of course I waved back. I sat next to him and we both ordered something to drink (coffee) We talked until it was an hour later, since he lived a few blocks away, I convinced him to come over to my house. 

***********************************************************

Once we arrived at my place, we both head for the kitchen since we're both hungry. "I'll make pancakes!" Yoongi called out, I chuckled and smiled at him. "And I'll make eggs and bacons." He nod and we both begin to cook. I accidentally hold his hand while cooking the eggs, he blushed and holds my hand back, You know what, I'm gonna risk it--!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

cliffhanger... uwu

Author: Thank you guys so much for reading yay! So I decided, Yoongi will be bottom, I planned this a while back but kept forgetting to write it here. Hope you guys enjoy!! (words count: 657)