-Un-

~Tsumugis POV~

It was late. I'm tired but I'm to intrigued to sleep, Man, running a killing game can take a lot outa ya. I'm pretty sure all the participants are asleep, and even if they aren't, they wouldn't be able to hear me.

Our ratings have gone up significantly after the first kill and punishment, it feels nice to follow in Junkos footsteps. Ah~ i can hear the screams of people already. I've recently been seeing all the talk of pg participants. Where they want to see how they all were like, you know, before they got selected to be in the killing game. If I were to give people what they want, or, most of the people what they want, would our ratings increase, or drop, worst case scenario, every one in the killing game actually takes a liking to the pg characters and end up not wanting to kill at all. But still, these people signed up for a killing game for a reason, and some of these people seem like they really wanted to kill someone before their personalities changed completely.

It's settled.

I'll choose two people.

Two people to rely on, that this will give our ratings a boost.

Randomly.

Two people to give their memories back.

Two people who will hopefully kill or induce someone to kill.

"Monokuma!"

"Yeah.."

"Plan some type of meeting tomorrow, gather everyone up in some room, it doesn't matter where just do it."

"Ok"

Great.

•••••••••••••••••••••••-T^T-••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welp, I did it.

I made another book. HOPEFULLY! I can commit to it! Soo yeah...

Love y'all!!❤️💜✨🖤❣️🌹🌸🪐