Prologue

Woody was a piece of balsa wood who had survived the biggest disaster ever known to his whole life. Woody woke up in a empty wasteland. "E-eh?!" He looked around in confusion. What happened? How did the world end in such condition? It was such a wasteland, and he landed in a canyon. Where were his friends? Then Woody remembered. Every contestant had attempted to stop Galeem, a godlike entity, only for them to all fail. However, Woody had flown on a paper plane and pushed it to max speed, and he had survived. But he didn't feel proud of surviving.

He felt lonely. Glowing spirits were everywhere, Woody noticed. He saw one of his friends in the reflection inside the spirits, and then realized that his friends had been killed, but only their spirits remained. He reached out for the spirit, but it only flew away like a butterfly. He sighed and sat down again, but maybe he could do something to save everybody.

He stood up and began walking, finding a bag on the way. "Hmmm..." He murmured as he investigated it. Maybe he could use it to store some items. He turned around, and gasped as he saw one place gleaming with light. It was a mix of his world and other object show's worlds. I'm sure Galeem did that, Woody thought. That place was the World Of Light. Woody felt unsure of what to do, as he looked back at the spirits floating around. But he nodded and glanced back at the World of Light, and began walking towards the world.

Later on, he found himself on a strange island with green grass. He began looking around till he looked down onto the edge of the cliff, seeing some strange flames. Spirits? Probably. He looked far into the horizon and saw Galeem, a shield protecting him from others. Woody glared at the Lord of Light. How dare he ruin the world! But Woody knew he had to save his friends first if he wanted to fight against the godlike entity. He saw a path leading towards the spirits below him, so he began walking towards the spirits. Woody then equipped himself with Tune's spirit, since he had went into the bag for some reason, but it helped him. He walked to the spirits, ready to rescue his friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Sorry if this story sucks, I'm not familiar with Smash Bros just yet, but I'll try my best to write this story!

Woody belongs to Jacknjellify.