chapter one where my life begins

people say my life is pretty glamorous...

that im a very lucky woman for living this type of lifestyle...

that im very lucky to marry a man like my husband and that I should be grateful to have him...

that I should smile because I live in a big house and im served on a silver platter...

I should be honored that im part of the mafia and no one should hurt me...

.

.

.

but boy were they fucken wrong...

(y/n) pov~

I was currently sitting on my balcony sipping my tea and reading my book, today was beautiful, the grass is green and every flower is in bloom and the sunlight is the just the right type of warmth.

the only problem was I wasn't allowed to go outside, not if my husband can allow it.

"Mrs. Kim your husband is waiting for you downstairs in his office," the maid said and I just look at her and nodded as she walked away. I just closed my book and I got up from my chair and looked outside one more time before I had to go into the darkness of my home.

once I got down to my husband's office and I knocked on the door and all I heard was chuckles and drunk laughs, I just sighed and I just open my door to see my husband drinking with his coworkers and I knew my night was going to be ruined again.

" HAha my darling, we are having a feast tonight so I want you to look your best!" he said and I just nod standing away and was about to walk away until he spoke again," and also Jins here to see what the fuck is wrong with your body," he said and I just nod and walked away.

I went to go see jin in one of those privet rooms, he was an underground doctor because people who do sketchy stuff can't go to regular doctors in fear of getting reported to the police, some but not all. once I made it to the room I see jin sitting in a chair and writing on his note pad.

" How are you (y/n)?" he asked with a smile but I just walked over to the chair in front of him and just shrugged and he just smiled.

" you know (y/n), he is asking me why you can't get pregnant and im honesty running out of excuses at this point" he states and I start to feel sick to my stomach.

"you can't stop yourself from getting pregnant soon he will know and it's not going to go down great, I say as a friend you have to get pregnant soon because he isn't going to wait for longer," he said and he is right sadly.

"jin you know why I don't want a child, im not going to raise a baby in this environment!" I said and he just nods and scoots over to me and rubs my shoulder " I know but you are playing a very dangerous game here soon enough he is going to grow impatient and he soon wants an heir to his little gange and I cant continue on with this (y/n), Im sorry" he said while getting up to get all his tools.

" He killed a little boy, jin..." is said while tears start coming down and he stops what he was doing and I continued "I was at home and he brought home a little boy no more than 3 years old, the little boys father couldn't pay his load so roman thought it would just be even to take the child and murder him and send the body back to his father..." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"I knew my husband was curl but that little boy had nothing to do with anything, and after that day I was thinking if he could go and kill children what won't stop him from hurting his own or what if the child is a girl you know he wants a boy is he going to kill her or what if my child did something wrong would he beat them into submission as he does with me!" I said as I looked away from jin.