Genius ( a One Direction Fan Fic)

Chapter One: Moving In

"Mrs. Duvall, are you still there?" the man asked. "Yes, I am still here." I said still a bit shocked. " Well as I was saying you won't actually go to the classes but you will have homework and we will have a tutor and the notes for you so you will still know the information. Also we will pay for the flat and food. And we will also pay you $5,000 to come to this school. Will you except our offer?" He continued. " I would hae to talk to my parents but I would love to." I informed him.

2 Months Later

As I said my last goodbyes and hopped on the plane I thought to myself how lucky I was. But you don't know me do you. Well my name is Jaci Duvall and I live in America. I am a 13 year old GENIUS, or at least that's what everyone calls me. Every College in the world wants me. And I am all over the news. But the truth is I just want to be a normal kid.

As we landed and got off the plane, I had no clue how much my life was going to change. 30 minutes later I was at my flat. It was only 9:00 pm so I decided to go to sleep.

15 Hours Later

I awoke to someone knocking on my door. As I stood up and stretched the knocking got louder. It was pretty annoying. "I'm Coming!, I'm Coming!" I yelled. As I opened the door I saw the person,or should I say 5 people I never expected to see. Standing there were the 5 boys also known as One Direction. "Hello!" They practically screamed. Their outburst was soon followed by a ook of confusion. "Umm Hi there."Niall said. "Umm Hello " I replied. "Harry I thought you and Louis told us a college student was moving in." he said. " Well maybe we're at the wrong flat- " he got out before I interupted him. "Actually your at the right flat." They all burst into laughter. "But, your no more than 5 years old." Louis said between fits of giggles. "Actually I am 13 and I have to finish unpacking so bye." I said rudely before begining to close the door. I was stopped by Harry putting his foot in between the door and doorframe. "Well it would be very rude of us not to offer to help our new neighbor unpack" The Cheshire boy said. "I don't know if I should let complete strangers into my house."

What will the boys say?