the first day meeting Eddie

Eddie's POV
I once was a human just you people when I was a baby my mother died when she gave birth to me and I was given to this guy he was willing to take me in as his own he raised me as a very very young boy we thought that I was alright until I turned eighteen I felt rage of anger building up inside me and hungry for something that I never tried before I was thirsty for blood, the thirt just grew bigger and faster I didn't know what to do when I was a teenager but my father well not technically my father but he's somewhat of a father to me be raised me and was so good to me he knows that I'm a vampire myself he helps with the cravings he gives me these blood packet the has some water in a long with it I didn't like it very much but it worked it helped the cravings go down sometimes go away it only depends on how bad it come down to wanting something really bad I went through training with my father he taught me how to define myself and the rest it didn't take long to understand and figure out so I'm just a solo person always have been and always will be.

*hears screaming in the down alley ahead*
I took off running towards the screaming and come to find out that this chick knows how to fight and she's a real bad ass but I prefer to stay solo so I just watched.

*turns around sees four more guy go to her decided that she needs some help we took the blood sucking assholes back to where they came from*

"Thanks for helping me out I'm Rue Lockwood, And you are?" She said as she got her arrows out of the lifeless body.

"Eddie just Eddie, And what are you doing out here? aren't you supposed to be doing homework little girl?" I asked her

"Funny you should say that Mr. confident in everything he does I'm actually 20 and I have a little brother that is 17 years old and he should be in school but he's not, actually he's helping me hunt for vampires and kill them so we are actually trying to make this world beautiful again and make a living training from left and right everyday; so technically keep ourselves busy every night." She replied back to me and getting ready to leave the area.

"Thanks for dropping by with your skills Mr. Eddie." She said and walked away then I was on my way home until a guy stopped me in mid ways.

"Hello there! yeah. how are ya?" He spoke to me which stopped me dead in my tracks so I look over and saw a guy standing in the corner of the street under a light post.

"Oh! you're too shy to talk, huh? Let me liberate on why I'm pointing this out sometimes I point things out just for fun but where did those skills come from I know a human being can not be that skilled with something like that." He said to me I was surprised that I was being watched honestly.

"My adopted father taught me a lot of stuff that I needed to know about defining myself but nice to know that I'm being watched on the sidelines." I responded to him he walks close to introduced himself.

"I'm hannibal, hannibal king and you are?" He asked me the same question as we shook hands.

"Eddie just plain ol Eddie." I answered his question. I walked away from him but it seemed to not satisfy him any at all.

"Actually sir I was looking for a girl I'm wanting to settle down with someone you know someone to help me when ever I'm upset about something and to you know get some." He said to me I looked at him through the shades that I had on I was looking at him like he was ridiculous.