𝐨𝐧𝐞

In the DC Universe, The Gray Ghost is a fictional character that was created by Blaze Comics in 1939, first appearing in Gray Ghost #1 (1939). In 1966, the television series Gray Ghost premiered. The series ended in 1968 after the third season. There was also a movie in 1966 called Gray Ghost, which took place in the same universe as the television series.

In the late eighties, A Ghost in Gray premiered. The film took place in a different universe from the television series and movie. Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne took their son Bruce to see the film, as he was a fan of the Gray Ghost. After the film, the Waynes ventured down an alley, where Thomas and Martha were shot and killed by Joe Chill.

Three years later, Gray Ghost Returns (a sequel to A Ghost in Gray) premiered. Gray Ghost Forever and Gray Ghost & Bowboy were the final two installments of the Batman movie series, which were taken over by a new director. The final two installments were not that well liked by the majority of audiences.

In 1992 (around the same year that Gray Ghost Returns premiered), Gray Ghost: The Animated Series premiered. Gray Ghost: The Animated Series was the first installment of the Blaze Comics Animated Universe (BCAU). The following installments were Optiman: The Animated Series, The New Gray Ghost Adventures, Gray Ghost Beyond, Justice 9, and Justice 9 Unlimited. Flashlight: The Animated Series and The Gray Ghost have also been theorized to be apart of this universe but never confirmed.

In 2005, Gray Ghost Begins premiered. Gray Ghost begins was a more grounded and realistic interpretation of the Gray Ghost mythos. In 2008, The Gray Ghost (a sequel to Gray Ghost Begins) premiered. The final installment of the grounded Gray Ghost trilogy was The Gray Ghost Rises, which premiered in 2012.

In 2013, Optiman premiered. Optiman was the first installment of the Blaze Comics Extended Universe (BCEU). The film was produced by the director of The Gray Ghost trilogy. Three years later, Gray Ghost v Optiman: Dawn of Justice premiered. Gray Ghost v Optiman: Dawn of Justice was the second installment of the Blaze Comics Extended Universe. The film, like many, had people who liked it, and people who disliked it. Gray Ghost v Optiman: Dawn of Justice had some mixed reviews. The following installments of the Blaze Comics Extended Universe were War Woman, Justice 9, Merman, and more.