My Mermaid From The Sea *One Direction Fan Fic*

A/N

'Ello Loves! How are you doing today? Well, this is my first ever fan fic on Wattpad. It's probably going to suck! Lily is played by Bonnie Wright and Cristina is played by Lucy Hale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Meeting Simon

*Lily's POV*

RIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIING! I turned around and faced my old fashioned alarm clock.

"5 more minutes please!" My head sunk back into my soft pillow. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Lily! Wake up!" My best friend and flat mate screamed cheerfully as she pounded on my door.

"Ok!" I jumped out of bed, silenced the alarm clock and headed towards the bathroom. Wow, way to ruin a moment Cris. I was so comfortable.

I quickly undressed and took a relaxing shower. I felt so refreshed while the hot water trickled down my skin.

Shortly, I jumped out of the shower brushed my teeth and started to get dressed.

I glanced at the calendar I had on my wall and today's date: August 13 had a red circle around it in my small handwriting it wrote: Job Interview 9:30. Oh shoot! I almost forgot about the job interview!

"Cristinaaaa." I screamed and I heard footsteps coming towards my room until I heard a click and in a flash I saw Cristina standing there.

"Yes?" She smiled at me.

"I have a job interview today. You want to help me get ready for it?" Cristina is a fashionista which is probably the reason she is on her way of becoming one of the most popular fashion designers of all time.

"Well of course." She imitated a French fashionista which caused me to giggle.

She disappeared into my closet and pulled out a black pencil skirt, a cute pastel pink blouse, a black coat, and a pair of small black heels. She soon walked over to my drawer and pulled out a black necklace. She got the hair curler and my pin strait ginger hair was soon into magnificent loose curls. She later did her famous smokey eye makeup, applied eyeliner, and mascara.

I looked in the full length mirror. This girl is a miracle worker. This much done in a matter of 20 minutes.

"Oh my... Cristina you are my life saver!"

"I know I am sweetheart. Do you want me to drive you to the interview?"

"If you want. Here is the address." I passed by the wall clock in our living room and it was 8:10.

"Let's go! I'm driving." Cristina said as she grabbed her purse.

We soon got in the car and it took is about half an hour to get to the restaurant that Simon will be meeting me to interview me. I had talked to Simon various times on the phone before but I am so nervous... I really need this job.

When I got out of the car, I was happy that I came dressed properly because this was some fancy restaurant.

"Hello, Lilybeth Evans, right? Pleased to meet you, I am Simon Cowell." An older looking man with a British accent shook my hand and led me to a table.

"Yes. Pleasure to meet you, Simon." I shook his hand and sat down.

"So, let's get to business...You can swim properly... am I correct?"

"Yes, I am a qualified swimming instructor."

"Are you 21 or older?"

"No. I'm 19." I replied truthfully. This guy will probably background check me or something.