chapter one;

Lauren woke up by the alarm clock and groaned. she rubbed her eyes trying to focus to see the alarm. she smiled and turned to see her beautiful wife Camila Cabello. Her heart fluttered as she moved the hair out of her face, she kissed her forehead and slightly shook camila "camz, baby wake up." Lauren smiled, "camilaaaa." she shook her again, she was not waking up. Lauren was starting to get worried. "Camila, if this is a joke i'm gonna be so pissed at you." She said with a worried tone in her voice "camz, i got pizza." As soon as Camila heard that she opened her eyes "okay okay okay i'm up where's my pizza." Lauren sighed In relief "damn it camz, you scared me." then she giggled, "there's no pizza by the way, and if i did have it I wouldn't give it to you." Camila frowned after that, "you're so mean." Lauren gasped, "i'm mean? you was the one faking that you wasn't up and you knew i was scared." Lauren said jokingly, "okay fine, i was the mean one, but come here i wanna kiss you you look beautiful today." Camila said patting the space beside her. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet. that'd be gross." Camila rolled her eyes "I don't care, just come here." Lauren finally went to her and wrapped her arms around her wife. Camila kissed Lauren firmly for about five minutes, until Lauren got a text. "oh babe, let me see who this is." Lauren stopped the kiss and got her phone off charger. it was a unknown number. she got confused, "I'll be back, I'm gonna wash up" Lauren heard her wife say.

unknown: "hey, i know this is weird, you know me texting you.... but i heard the big news. congrats."
Lauren : "who is this?"
unknown : "you don't recognize my number?"
Lauren : "nope. sorry."
unknown : "it's me, ally, ally brooke."

Lauren read that, and felt her heart beating faster than ever. what does ally want? how did she get my number. She thought to herself.