#1

"Lacy time to wake up!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.
"I don't want to get up" I thought but I had to cause my friend was waiting. I slowly made my way down to the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast before leaving. " Lacy did you see the news?" Marina asked as I walked out of my house.
"No, why?"
"Cause apparently some people were acting crazy and biting other people!" She said sarcastically
"Well it's probably some prank or something" I said as we entered the school.
"Well just be careful cause you never know" Marina said as we parted ways. There's nothing to worry about anyway we are a long way from there. I grabbed my things and headed to class on the 2nd floor.
Middle of class
Beep... "Students this is a lockdown I repeat this is a lockdown." The speaker blared as the teacher was handing out tests. "Everyone please remain calm and quiet." The teacher said closing the door and curtains. "What is going on?" I asked Phoenix as we walked to the corner of the room.
"How would I know?" He said sarcastically and walked away. Rude I thought sitting down.
After about 20 minutes
Beep... "Alright every one the lockdown drill is over, you can now resume class. Sir what are you doing here... Sir? Oh goodness he is hurt Kathy call an ambulance... hey what... AHHH Why did you bite me... STOP.. HELP... HeLP ME... thud more screaming.... kuthunk..... beeeeeppp"
"What the hell was that"
"I don't know, should we call the police?"
"We need to get out of here!"
The students whispered
"Everyone remain calm, I'm going to call the police. Stay in the classroom it's safe in here" the teacher said with a worrying tone. I need to call my mom I thought while taking out my phone. What? No reception? I got up and looked out the window... "what...the...hell." There was people running outside, cars burning, people screaming, and people... no, monsters eating other people.

This is my first story so if you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them.