~|| Prologue ||~

Shinaki hurdled over some white fences in an attempt to escape the cops. She ran until she noticed she was cornered.

'Aw fuck.' She thought. She saw an alleyway. Rose thought of an idea to escape with her quick and flexible mind.

"Put your hands up! Drop the bag!" The cops said, getting out of their cars.

"You are cornered!" One police man said, " The pro hero's are going to be here shortly!"

"Hah! As if you guys on your own could fight me!" Shinaki yelled. She tugged on her white pristine gloves that were now stained with blood.

Of course some lives had to be taken.

"This is the last warning before we take fire! " One cop said through a microphone.

"Try me bitches. " Rose screamed with a smirk.

Then, gun fire was shot.

Rose, being really swift, ( not as fast of Iida of course ùwú) dodged all of the bullets. The sound of the gun shots ringing in her ears...

She specialized in gymnastics, karate, and track.

She was a good package deal.

But you couldn't forget her quirk.

Thorns.

She could emit/create roses from any part of her body which she can grab. The thorns she could pluck out and they could become as big as she wants it to be. So, she could throw them like darts or manipulate them to be a certain shape like a sword. Shinaki wouldn't touch them though, she would pluck them out and turn them into something with the power of her mind. Then she would touch them and attack if needed.

"So who's ready to dance..." Rose smiled, her eyes going wild. She always loved this part.

She created two roses, both filled up with thorns. Immediately, the thorns pop off by the power of her mind and she throws them into every cops neck. Whenever all the thorns on one of her roses were gone, it would wilt and turn into ash which blew into the wind.

Some cops had passed out immediately when the darts hit their neck, thick blood trickling down from their wound. Some had already died from the injuries given at the time and some had ran away, but Shinaki couldn't forget about those so she would throw about three darts to kill them.

When everyone had been wounded, she would stop unless she were told to murder them. And unless they were already dead from her attack.

She skips on over to them and speaks to everyone I The area, " Too bad you couldn't dodge those!"

Rose giggled murderously.

Rose then bent down to a woman cop.

"Y-you'll get caught, you v-villain..." the cop managed to remark with blood spilling onto the ground.

Rose's thin smile turned into a frown...

"And now I have to bid you adieu..." Shinaki said, creating one rose and putting it in a woman cop's clinched hand. She took one of the thorns, turned it into a knife and stabbed her straight on her chest.

'That should do it...'

Rose stood up again, and to the few who were still alive, she wiggled her fingers to note she is saying goodbye before she created a wall of roses which covered up her escape through the alleyway she saw before.

With the recruits the police had left on the scene had lost her when she entered the hall. So, she made it back to the lair with ease...

"Hey! I'm back! " Rose knocked on the door.