The whisper chapter 1

Seeing her for the first time my beautiful daughter isabel.she was this blossoming beautiful princess,at birth the her mother jeanilyn screamed so loud the corridor
But it was the most beautiful birth i ever saw

New job new place as we brought our new babygirl home family,friends as we gave my beautiful wife a surprise for blessing us with our beautiful baby girl.

About Jeanilyn well we fight like ordinary couples does but she stays the most beautiful girl i laid eyes on long black hair beautiful eyes and funny i love how stubborn  she is.We would go days without talking but then we suddenly talk lol.
I could not stay mad at her even if she is mad at me i found it cute.

I was really lucky to meet her as we met online an we grew so attached.

Anyway meeting we had this beautiful princess Deanna Isabel she was the joy to our life.

After the family gathering me an she went to lie down she was exhausted i could tell as we had our princess in the middle.

As we stared at her gosh is this real she it feels unreal

As i stared up at her mom,she is as beautiful as u my queen.

She smiled back looked at me as she drifted off to sleep.I ran my index finger through her hair smiling I love you i whispered.

A loud banging sound coming woke me up at 2am glass breaking as i heard the trees hollowing a strong wind.

Jean hunny as i woke her up shaking her
Baby as i shook her as i turned her over her throat is slitted as i gain then realise my princess ain,t here running down the stairway i trip an fall on my back unable to move.
A guy with a mask on point a gun at my head an pulls the trigger.

I wake up to the baby crying.

I look over an see everything is ok
It was all just a dream checking the time 2h31am
As i see we ontop of the blankets  i stand up an kiss her on the forehead as i throw the blanket over her.

Bang bang bang a loud sound coming from downstairs as i grab the baseball bat walking slowly  down as i hear footsteps moving in closer an closer the door bang closer as i switch on the light hello is anyone there no answer as i inspect the house nothing but just sounds of wind.switching off the light theres a sound.

Faint whisper leave now an your child will not be harmed,i then say no this is just stupid sounds as i go up the stairway again the sound o warn you leave now an your child will not be harmed slightly louder this time as i shout out agh fuck off sounds as Jeanilyn awakes hunny whats wrong,nothing love just the wind as i remain in denial of what i just heard.Oh come here baby he me im cold she whispers as i lay behind her holding her tight.I love you babe i whisper as we drift off to sleep.

Alarm clock going off turning on my side feelikg the sunlight in my skin as i stretch.
Glancing over at my lovely wife an our newborn isabel
Tanned skin straight dark hair deep eyes as she lays sound asleep

I move over to my wife facing her as she opens her eyes dark pupils light skin an the most beautiful smile as i touch her lips with mine.
I can not resist you my,as i run my hand down her waist sliding my finger up as touch her lips feeling the deep heated sensation rushing through my body as i move closer to her gently kiss her neck as she makes soft sounds.I then situp infront of her sliding down her underwear kissing her neck gentle an run my lips to her breast kiss her nipple gentle then suck it.as i run my lips back to her mouth and kiss it whispering i love you,as i take my tip an slide it into her feeling warm rush adrenaline as i thrust back an forth gentle as she bites my lips thrusting faster an faster aaaah as i feel warmth running over my tipped as she squeezes me in her scratching my back.
Gosh u beautiful princess as i stare down at her an whisper i love you  now an forever
She is the one that brings feelings out in me i never knew existed.
I am glad to be sharing this bundle of joy with her.
Getting ready,i go the shower feelimg turning it on feeling the warmth water running over my body the most soothing feeling
As i close my eyes running my hands over my face.
Sunday:put soft music on as i prepare a breakfast for my queen of hearts
Ouch shit.
Whats wrong hunny she shouts from the shower
Nothing hun just burnt me
But its fine.
Ok love she responds.

Taking breakfast to her as i see her in the beautiful white sleevelesss dress floral bottom
She is a true angel wow how did i score someone so beautiful as i peck her on the cheek.
She takes my hand an kiss it whispers hope it soothes your burn

The smell of her i love her smile i love.

Babe:is isabel awake
No hun lol she is a baby they sleep more than they awake
Feeling stupid i smile
Thats what makes u the perfect mother you are.
Walking to the bathroom as i feel a sharp pain going through my head.A pain i never experienced before
I sat on the toilet not wanting her to see as i held my head squeezing it...
Hearing a sound

I loai esaeun xoxes
I loai esaeun xoxes
I loai esaeun xoxes
Tap suddenly goes open water running out red
Looks like blood
As i rub my eyes its just probably my imagination as i open my eyes to see again an the tap is suddenly closed an no stains of red on the sink.As i get up i hold onto the sink an walk feeling light headed,walking to the room i glance at her and smile faking im ok as i laydown and off to sleep.