Part I

The ninja were on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty training. It had been a week since the events with Captain Soto and since we were reunited together with Nya.

 "Take this!" Kai yelled while plunging his sword into the deck. While holding the hilt, Kai started to spin in an effort to try to kick Nya.

"You don't think a little kick is gonna stop me, do ya?! NINJA...GO!!" Nya cried and started to do spinjitzu. Her water tornado knocked Kai over giving Nya just the advantage she needed to win.

"Way to go, Nya!" Cole cried to her. The rest of the ninja had stopped fighting to come congratulate Nya on her success.

"Thanks!" Nya said and made her way over to help Kai get up.

"Great job. You're getting better everyday!" Kai told his sister.

"Yeah! You kicked that hothead's butt!" Jay cried. Kai turned towards Jay and glared at him.

"Jay." Kai said.

"Yeah." Jay asked.

"RUN!" Kai answered.

"Uh-oh! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'' Jay cried when Kai started chasing him. The team laughed at the two until Master Wu came out. Kai stopped running to listen, but Jay didn't.

"Enough!" He called out. Jay turned toward Wu while he was running, but didn't look where he was going. He ran into Cole who tumbled onto Lloyd who tumbled onto Zane who landed onto Kai which landed right in front of their sensei. Nya was the only one who didn't get crushed.

"Um...a little help?" Kai cried from the bottom of the stack. Nya pushed the rest of the team off of Kai and pulled him to his feet. Then she went to help the rest of them.

"You ninja are lazy! I haven't seen you clean your cabins in forever. So today's lesson is on how to clean your cabins. I expect to see them crystal clear by the time I come back." Wu said to them.

"Where are you going, sensei?" Lloyd asked him.

"Oh, I'm just going to mediate with Misako. We'll be back in a few days. Lloyd is in charge." Wu told them and left. Lloyd turned towards the team and shrugged. There was an empty silence until Nya spoke up.

"We should get back to training. Kai? Ready for round 2?" Nya asked her brother. Kai smiled and drew out his swords. Nya pulled out her spear and the two collided. Jay drew his nunchucks and ran towards Zane who drew his bow. Lloyd drew his 1 sword and ran towards Cole to launch a surprise attack. But Cole caught him by surprise so when Lloyd pounced, Cole had his hammer out ready to battle. The team trained until 3. They were pooped!

"Whoo! I'm worn out! Who wants to head out for some ice cream?" Cole asked.

"Sure, but I'm not buying it!" Nya clarified to the group.

"Okay! I'll buy it!" Zane told her. The team was about to head out when Lloyd stopped them.

"No ice cream! Let's get back to training." Lloyd commanded. The rest of the ninja groaned, but obeyed. But Nya wasn't as eager to obey.

"No." She said. Lloyd stopped in his tracks.

"What did you say?" Lloyd angrily asked Nya.

"I said, "No." Nya answered snottily. Lloyd marched up to her.

"Well, listen here, princess! I'm in charge so that means that I make the rules. Is that clear" Lloyd yelled\asked Nya.

Nya teared up, but yelled\answered, "Crystal!" Nya ran away from him and ran up to her cabin. Lloyd turned to face the rest of the ninja, who was staring at him. Jay was the first to speak.