Hold Me

The cool and calm wind blow into his once bright yellow fur. Jack finally completed his night time task of checking outside of the school. This task was created by the group after the first round of the killing game ended. A female student meet up with another student to plan a way to win the game, but a fight broke out, and now both students are dead.

Jack could not help, but to feel bad for her. She trusted someone and ended up dying for it. He want everyone to trust each other and to work together to end this killing game, but after the first round, no one trust each other. Jack shook his head. 'I guess I am done here.' Jack said to himself as he turned around to head back to the school. Thanks to the full moon's light, he was able to see his surroundings. The pine trees lightly move side to side thanks to the cool wind. The parklot was empty of any life but still seem peaceful somehow. Jack was wondering how in the most cruel event, there is peace still found in it.

Jack makes his way to the doors of the school, but stop as he noticed a shadow hiding from the moonlight. "What are you doing, Legosi?" Jack asked as the shadow step out from the darkness of the school into the moonlight. "I was worried for you. You took a while to come back, so... I stay here waiting for you to come back." Legosi answered as he made his way towards Jack. "Ok, how are the others doing?" Jack ask as he stand in place. He feels like a sheep waiting for his attacker to catch him.

'How funny' Jack thought to himself. Legosi stand in front of Jack and then moved behind Jack and wrapped his arm around the small yellow dog. The dirty yellow fur clashed with the grey fur together as a new color was born between them. Legosi sat in the ground with Jack still in his arm. Jack was used to it by now, Legosi will always hug him if he feels that Jack was in danger or upset. Jack could not help it, ever since he and the others 15 students were lock inside the school to play a killing game. He can't stop feeling in danger when he is around with another student by himself, but Legosi is always with him.

After the second round started, Legosi told him that he will always be at his side. "Why us?" Jack ask as he try to hold back his tears. "What?" Legosi said in a worry voice. He turned Jack around to see his face. Jack's face showed how much hope he had lost and how despair is getting ahold of him. "Why us... what do we do wrong? Why are we force to kill each others? I try my best to keep everyone together, but we lose two of our friends already thanks to this...this cruel game!" Jack hug Legosi's chest as he finally broke down. Legosi hates seeing Jack in this state. Legosi cupped one of his hand around Jack's left cheek and pull Jack's forehead towards his own. "It's ok, let it all out... it is ok not to be ok." Legosi let go of Jack's face and went back to hugging him.

Jack was starting to feel better, but couldn't help, but to feel guilty. He was making Legosi worried too much about him. As the both of them stay under the moonlight in quiet as if a spotlight shines on them in a cold, empty stage. As the both of them was getting ready to get up from the cold ground. The front doors of the school opened in a rush, a student came out, their face full of terror. "What happen?" Jack said as he get up with Legosi still holding around him. "Louis... he is...He is dead!" The student yelled as they fell to their knees. "What!?! Where is he?!?!" Legosi yelled as he let go of Jack and ran toward the fearful student. "He is in room A-17." Legosi ran inside the building that was once a hopeful future for them, now is a prison full of despair.

Jack ran behind Legosi and followed him. As they made their way to the classroom. The fearful student went to gather the others to the crime scene. Legosi and Jack reaches the door of A-17 classroom. Legosi grabs the knob and turn it. As the door slowly open, it reveal a world full of crimson. Louis was in the ground cover in blood. His face face shows the despair that he went through in his last moments. One of his eyes was blackened and swollen. One of his antlers was tear off and where it used to be a sign of pride, is now replaced with horror and cruelty. His clothes mixed with green color of his shirt and the red of his blood. He was alley who just wanting to live. Jack lose it, he drop to the floor and started to cry tears of regret.

P.s I am big fan of Danganronpa and Beastars and wanting to combine the both together to see what happens. Sorry for the broken english also. If anyone want to see a part 2, just tell me and I will try my best to do it. Thanks