Part 1

Dear Diary, 12-28-2024

I'm Vanessa and my story is very difficult to tell...

"Vanessa!" Sun yelled from downstairs, "Come on! The Picnic is starting soon!" I Sigh soft and close my diary ahead downstairs.

~Back in time ~ September 12, 2o19

"Vanessa! WAKE UP!" mom yelled from downstairs softly.

I look around my bedroom. I sigh and get ready for school. "New School.... New horrible teasing." I grumble as I walk downstairs embarrassed at the uniform the school has. Mom gives me an apple as I walk out the door and down the street to school. "Wow.." I look up at the enormous school and is blown away.  I walk in and I already get tripped and everyone around starts to laugh. "HAH Loser!" A random boy yelled. "Freak!" another one yelled. "Idiot!!" a tall female yelled.  I tear up and run off to the bathroom. "Why does everyone hate me already." sob as I look into the mirror of the bathroom. My reflection smiled softly back at me even when I wasn't smiling."h-huh?" I blink a few times and look again and it looked normal. After long classes, I go home. "I'm home!" I try to make an attempt to be cared for by my parents but they were too busy with my little brother questioning how his school day went.