Sayen * Sha-yehn*

I lost my family at a young age,my mother died while giving birth to me ,my father left me with my aunt at 6 and never came back. some years later my aunt was killed by her boyfriend when I was 14 .now seven hard years later I'm here running all of east. I had to get into the game because the replacement home I was at wan't working for me, I wanted more in life . They were poor and only took me in for the money so I got up an left.

Once I left ran right into my first boyfriends arms. He took care of my until the day he was shot in seven times the head. Way before that he showed me a fast way of getting money even through it is a risky job I am good at it. while I was on my way to the top I knew i couldn't do this by my self so I got a little help from the only people i can trust to be there for me always.

My bitch Cadence and Yasmine we grew up together.Yaz was my aunts daughter .Cadence was the oldest out four kids her mother was never home to take care of them.when her mom was home she would sell cadence's body to her dealer to get her drugs .Cadence was 7 years old trying to figure out way the world was so cold so all she could do was pack and run away and never come back.That was the day she ran into my aunt and yaz,me. so my aunt also took her with her to.

Pills and Potions we're over dossing I hated but I still love you . Nicki Minaj pills and potions sang in my ear indications that it was time for me to start my Day hit my alarm clock and rolled out of my calialorinia'king bed, I walked in my huge pink bath room and did my hygiene thing . I decided to wear my black high wasted shorts with crop top ,bred 11's and gold jewelry.I grabed my pink costum made iPhone off the charger. As I making my way though my apartment hallway to my kitchen.

I walked over to the cabinets and try to fine something to make breakfast before I started cooking i got a text from Cadence .

covo:

Cadence-hey wife :)

Me-hey love

C-Wyd

M-nothing about to cook.

C-oh goody are you dressed.

M-Yea y wassup?

C-There a party tonight and your coming with?

M- lol okay i guess

C-yay!

M- your so ugly but i will be there in 5

C-ard.

convo ended. I changed my mind and decided to get mcdonald's .I garbed my Fendi bag and got into my 2015 F-type jaguar .I put Migos and made my way over to Cadence's house

30 mins later

As i pulled up to her penthouse.I had seen Cadence boyfriend / wannabe drug dealer walking out the lobby door along with his two fine ass niggas. one in particular caught my eye but as yall us thugs don't fall in love but for some reason i began to nervous as they aprouched me, but I have to keep my cool. As I came closer to them Dre came up in fornt of me and said " Hey Sayen '' as he pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away as I said " wassup Dre." we stopped and chated for a while before he had to go and I made my way up to Cadence, once i got up to her penthouse I went back to her bedroom to see her back facing me so i decided to sacre her. I went up to her with out making a sound.

"Why aren't you dress"

.I soon fell out becase of her experession.Next thing you know i being hit by this point i was in tears .