couch

No one's pov:

Bakugo was in the lounge room waiting for his boyfriend Izuku Midoriya. Him and Izuku had been dating since the last year of high school. Bakugos thoughts wondered off to Izuku.
His perfect smile, his beautiful body and ass, the way Izuku moaned out his name, how beautiful Izukus eyes where and how perfect he looked when he was being fucked......

Bakugo was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone hug him. "Hello Darling~" Izuku purred and kissed Bakugos neck. Bakugo turned around and kissed him Izuku broke the kiss and smirked. "Kachan I can see you have a little problem~" Izuku teased then pushed Bakugo onto his back "uhh" is all I could say Izuku took my pants off then started to palm me through my boxers. I moaned as he did the action.

Izuku then took his pants off and leaned down to Bakugo "You ready baby?~" Izuku asked in a low voice Bakugo nodded and gulped. Izuku then pushed in causing Bakugo to Yelp in both pain and pleasure. He griped onto his lover's shoulders closing his eyes tightly. Izuku smirked and slowly moved causing Bakugo to let out a loud moan. "IZUKUUUU~" bakugo moaned out wrapping his legs around Izukus waist. Izuku spread up hitting Bakugou's prostate in the process. Bakugo came straight after Izuku hit it. Izuku pulled out and came on his and Bakugou's cheats. "That was fun" Izuku said in between heavy breaths "Y-yeah it was" Bakugo said cuddling up to Izuku falling asleep.

They slept on the couch that night satisfied with what happened.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it. That was my first smut story with this short of form mat so yeah. 291 words!