♡𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 ♡

Yo Wsp welcome to the new and improved bakudeku fanfic. I'm only writing this bc I was asked to keep it running even if it falls to shit. I am going to try and do better in the story and work on grammar and spacing and blah blah blah.

If you don't like the way I write the story or if you have a problem with the spacing or lettering or whatever the fuck y'all be complaining about I'm not going to lie I don't give a fuck cause at the end of the day I don't see you writing shit. I don't see you racking your fucking brain for ideas. So if you don't got nothing nice to say or CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM shut the fuck up.

To be honest I don't have time for the bullshit and the trolls who be coming on this story to fuck with me and be dick eaters. Cause some of y'all really be testing my patience like Fr Fr but anyways.

Im gonna re write the story as best as I can with a few modifications. Please bare with me as it may take TIMEEEE because I myself am not a writer nor do I be on my phone or this app enough to be updating shit 24/7.

Thank you for being patient with me and my slow ass and shit I got going on I appreciate you guys/girls and everyone in between. I hope you have a great morning/ afternoon or night whatever time it is when you are reading this.

-𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓪♡