One Shot 😊

CHAPTER ONE: Peters Pov: Today I got punched in the face by flash and called a homo. I am now sporting a black eye and have to go home to May.  Finding ways to dodge getting out of explaining why I'm injured all the time is harder than it seems. Dreading explaining I walk through the door.

Peter: Hey Aunt May.

May: Peter look who's here! The most powerful man in the world.

Peter: H..hey wh.. What are you doing here... I... I'm Peter, Peter Paker.

Tony: Hi Peter, May, do you mind if I talk to Peter.... Alone?

May: No of Course not, I'm sure Peter will show you his room and young man ... Don't think you're getting out of explaining that black eye.

Peter: I look at the ground and mumble a yes Aunt May. Right this way Mr. Stark.

Tony: As soon as I walk in I can tell the boy is smart as a whip, old computer software running faster than it should, books lining the walls. I smirk at the ironman poster on the wall. I turn back around and lock the door.
Peter: He eyes my room then turns and locks the door and oh boy that doesn't help my  sex drive consciences.
He walks forwards and sits on my bed and I really can't help my blush.

Tony: I sit on his bed and the boy is as red as a fire hydrant. So Peter tell me how exactly did you get that black eye?

Peter: I don't make eye contact. I um.. I fell.

Tony: Peter, don't lie to me.

Peter: Something about his dark tone shakes me and I spill. There'sthisguyatschooland helikestobullymesotodayhepunchedmeinthelockerroomandcalledmegay.

Tony: I feel a flash of rage come across me at the boys words, he seems so sweet and for whatever reason I want to protect him and it scares me a little.

Peter: Something like anger passes over his face and I instantly stutter out a small.. It okay I can handle it.

Tony: The boy is so precious he's not even worried about himself being hurt, he doesn't want the twerp to get in trouble. Like hell its okay Peter, in fact I think I'll have to pay this kid a visit. So what's his name.

Peter: I'm sorry sir but I won't tell you that... I doubt you came to talk about my bully.
Tony: This kid has some gaul to tell me no and I kind of admire him for it. I glare at him and decide to not play nice. Fine then I say while pulling up a video of Spider-Man. What I want to know is why if your this Spider thing you won't stick up for yourself.?

Peter: I..I don't know what you're talking about sir.

Tony: Tsk, don't lie to me young man I know all about you Peter Parker. I pick up a broom and as I predicted the suit falls out of the ceiling wiring box when I push up. He lunges forward and grabs the suit. I decided to tease him.

Tony: can you even see outta this thing?

Peter: (sputtering) y...yes! Sir please just leave me alone I say while crossing my arms.

Tony: Again he manages to shock me, no one has ever asked me to go away.
Tony: No Peter , I can't just leave you alone. I'd like to offer you an internship at Stark industries as my personal assistant . Hell, I'll pay for your collage.

Peter: The air leaves my body as he says this but also my pride gets the best of me.
Peter: I'd appreciate being your assistant but there is no need for payment.

Tony: I put my hand on his shoulder and feel him tense.
Tony:  (in a dark voice) Peter... I don't like to be told no.

Peter: I shiver at his firm tone.