Niall Imagine ;

You woke up one morning next to your boyfriend, Niall who was fast asleep, spread all over the bed. You had a massive headache from clubbing the night before with him. The music was so loud at the club and you and him were dancing crazy. You didn’t want to wake up Niall so you just tried to fall back to sleep, but the headache became worse and worse until you moaned because of the pain. That woke Niall up. He squirmed around a little and he turned over to look at you, with his hair all messy and him only in his underwear. “you okay, babe?” he said in a sleepy, morning voice. You didn’t even want to talk, it hurt so badly. But you managed to croak “not really, I have a really bad headache from last night. It hurts to even talk.” “aww, babe, if you want, we can cancel the dinner tonight with my parents, it’s totally fine!” shit! You forgot about that. “uuuuhhh! I forgot about that..” “it’s okay, love. We don’t have to go, they will understand. We can go next week.” “are you sure?” “yes, it’s completely fine. Plus, that means today, I get to take care of you and spend time with you” he said smiling. “no, Niall it’s alr-“ you got cut off “no, Ashleigh, I’m going to take care of you, it’s okay.” “thank you so much, I love you.” “love you too” he said kissing your forhead. You smiled at him. He got up out of bed and put some pants on and walked out the door. You laid there for about 15 minutes, staring at the ceiling in excruciating pain in your head and temples. He came back in after 15 minutes with a tray of pancakes, bacon, and juice. “here, eat this if you can, I made it.” You never knew he could cook, but you were willing to try it.not now, because you didn’t even want to chew. Not to mention, you were on your period and you had really bad cramps and bacon wasn’t going to help. Niall knew that so yesterday, he bought you pads without even asking. That was something you loved about him, he didn’t care what other people thought, he cared about you and he wasn’t embarrassed to get those for you. “thank you” you said, smiling when he laid the tray down next to you on the nightstand. “do you need anything else, babe?” “no, it’s alright, I know you need something.” He laughed. “I need you. lay with me.” You said. He laid down behind you and hugged you from behind, rubbing your stomach. It relaxed you in some way. You fell asleep in his arms and woke back up. It was only an hour that went by and niall was still awake, he was watching you sleep. But your headache went away and you felt so much better. “niall, that’s a little creepy…you know, you watching me sleep…” “I don’t care. Your so beautiful when you sleep. You look so calm and I can tell when you dream, your eyelids flutter and it makes me melt.” He said, blushing, knowing he just sounded so corny. You laughed and blushed. “that was weird, I know.” He said. “no, no, it was sweet.” “good! So do you feel any better?” he asked. “yes! Much better!! Thank you!!” “better enough to get that stupid dinner over with tonight with my parents?” “surprisingly, yes! What time is it? Do I have time?” “oh yeah, you have only been sleeping for a little while so you we still have like 5 hours!” “okay good!” you said smiling. You were so lazy to get up and you didn’t wanna get up to take a shower but you had to. You lazily got up and walked to the bathroom, took off your clothes and got into the shower. It felt really good, the hot water. It woke you up though and relaxed your muscles. Niall walked in the bathroom and said “I swear to god I won’t look, I just have to get something!!” you laughed and said “okay! Hahaha!” you knew he was trying to peak. “get out of here ya little perv! Get your stuff!” you laughed. “I’m leaving!! I’m leaving!!” he said, laughing and running out of the bathroom. When you got out of the shower, you dried your body and your hair and started to pick out an outfit. You chose a white, lace embroidered sundress. You wanted to dress nice for Niall and his parents. You fishtailed your hair and put on some makeup. You were ready a half our early so you just watched tv until Niall was ready. He walked out of your room wearing a white t-shirt under a black blazer and dress pants. “woah, you look fancy!” you said, laughing. “well you look beautiful.” “why thank you! You look amazing too!” you replied. “do you want to get going?” he asked. “yeah! Sure!” you said, getting your phone. You got into his big white range rover and sat in the passenger seat next to him. You put on the radio and Justin Bieber came on. You didn’t like Justin so you started to change it but Niall yelled “HEY I LIKE THAT SONG. JUST PLEEEAASE LET IT FINISH!!” “okay, okay, fine.” You said. He started to sing it to you…of course he knew all the words “as long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke, as long as you love me, I’ll be your platinum, I’ll be your silver, I’ll be your gold.” He was making a fool out of himself but you found it adorable. You laughed and said “now I like this song.”,smiling and laughing. “niall, what if your parents don’t like me? I mean, I don’t know what they expect.” “they will love you! Your perfect! And if for some stupid reason, they don’t, then it’s too bad and they’d have to talk to me about it.” He said, staring at the road. “okay, I hope they like me” “don’t worry, babe, they will.” He says before he pulls into his parents house’s driveway. You start to get nervous but it quickly goes away when his mom hugs you and says “oh my god, niall she is so cute!!” you felt a little better by that, knowing that it seemed she already liked you. Then Niall’s dad came out and hugged you too. “hello Ashleigh! It’s nice to finally meet you! Tell me if Niall tries anything funny… I don’t want him to take any advantage of you” “I will” you laughed. “I trust him, I don’t think he will pull anything” you continued. You walked into his house. It wasn’t too fancy but it was really nice. The walls were tan with a lot of wire wall decorations. And on the dinner table, there was all this food that Niall’s mom prepared for tonight. You sat down at the table next to Niall and his parents sat next to eachother too. You ate dinner and it was amazing, Niall’s mom could also cook great. After the dinner, Niall wanted to go home, he was tired and so were you. You said thank you and goodbye to his parents and when you got home back to your and Niall’s house, you immediately layed on the bed. You were so tired and you just wanted to go to sleep. “your parents were really nice, Niall!” “I’m happy you liked them! And see, I knew they would like you!” “I’m just so tired… oh my goddddd!” you moaned. “then go to sleep, princess.” He said. “no, I wanna just hang out with you” “alright!” he said, coming over to you on the bed and kissing you. You could tell he was getting turned on but you just ignored it and he didn’t say anything. After you were done kissing for a couple minutes, you both fell asleep in each other’s arms.