The bedroom

You were the transfer student at UA. Your quirk was rat. You could talk to rats or even become one! But most of your classmates found you sort of gross.

EXCEPT ONE BOY

Tokoyami Fumikage, his name was. Everytime you looked at him he was staring back, almost hungry... He was a birb boy... You were a rat girl... Didnt birds eat rats? You gulped.

(Just calm down) you told yourself.

The bell suddenly awoke you from your thoughts. Aizawa sensai reminded you all of the homework, and with some rebellion from kacchan, you were dismissed.

You walked towards the door, it had been the last lesson of the day and you were eager to get back home to Brownie and Wiskers, your pet rats. But someone had grabbed you by your blazer.

You turned around, suddenly, and saw Tokoyami looking you dead in the eye.
"Do you commune with the abyss?" He asked.
You didnt know what to say or do, but luckily for you he noticed the awkwardness and let go.

You were the slowest walker and last to get to the dorms. Upon entering, it was TOO quiet... And EVERYONE was staring at you. You looked at Uraraka and she looked away and scratched her head, blushing crazily.
"Whats going on?"you asked.
Everyone walked away except Todoroki, Uraraka and Mineta.
You were still confused.
Uraraka shook her head and said
"You dont wanna know."
Then she walked off too.
Mineta grinned
"I KNOW!"
He would have been your last choice of asking, but everyone else had scurried to their rooms.
He whispered in your ear with a dirty look on his face
"Its the birdy mating season and Tokoyami is all horny for ya!" He chuckled an evil laugh.
You looked at Shoto with fear. He nodded. MINETA WASNT KIDDING.
"Good look!" Mineta grinned. "Ill listen through the walls!"
You shook your head. You werent going to Fumi's room anyways. Its not like you'd get involved.

You went up the stairs.

Sitting at the top step was the master of darkness himself. He had a solemn expression and wouldnt look up from the ground.
THEN THERE WAS DARKNESS

You woke up in a soft bed, in a room filled with skulls, crosses, and other things. You thought you were the sacrifice for a satanic ritual.

You heard mumbles.
"I told you not to..."
"You obviously needed her"
"That doesnt mean you knock her out!"
"You brang her to your room"
"To treat her!!!"

"Hello?" You called out.

"Shes awake!"
"Shoo, dark shadow!"

IT WAS TOKOYAMI. YOU SHIVERED INTENSLY.

"They told you didnt they...?"
You blushed
"Dont worry" he said "we wont do anything. Not if you dont want... I mean..."

Your heart dropped. As it turned out, you may have had a teeny crush on the bird. And as sweet as it was that he didnt want to upset you... You werent as innocent as you made out to be.

"I dont- m..m..mind" you stuttered

He looked up, surprised.

"NO REALLY! You dont have to!"

"I WANT TO!!!." You shouted. "I like you Fumi"

He nodded in understanding

"You sure?"

You nodded back.

He got up off of the floor and walked towards the bed. You half unbuttoned your shirt.

He knocked your head back to the pillow and kissed you passionately. You kissed back. Seeing as he had a beak, he wasnt bad at kissing. He moved down nussling his beak into your neck and licking, sucking on your sweet spot as he unbuttoned the rest of your shirt. Then he paused to take off his own shirt as you tossed your belt across the room. His body was both skinny and muscular. He was pale but warn to the touch. He blushed as you hugged his chest tightly. He then took the strapd off your bra and fiddled with the clasp. He flung your bra far away and squeezed your boobs, earning a moan from you. He planted kisses from your nose down to trousers and paused. He lay back and took his own off first, along with his boxers. You looked intently at his bulging cock. His boner would never fit you.You gulped. Leaning towards him, you grabbed it, stroked it, and licked the tip. He groaned VERY loudly. You put it in your mouth and sucked it, swirling your tongue around all of it. By this point, his eyes rolled into the back out his head.
"S-s-... stop torturing me" he said.
You paused. The sucked harder and more aggressively. His arms reached for your hair and tugged on them.
" AGH!" He screamed "Im gonna!"
You stopped, leaving the deep knot in his stomach. He sat up, angry.
"You'll pay for that"
He took off your trousers and licked up to your pants. Then, he took another look.
"THONGS?!" he shouted.
You blushed. They were the last clean pair of undies you had.
"Sexy" he smiled.
He took them off and sucked your clit. Then he stopped. He stroked you, and put 2 fingers in, he pumped them in and out, till you could feel yourdelf about to burst. Then he snicked and refused to let you come.
You lay back onto the bed panting and he crawled ontop of you. He took his cock into his hands and positioned himself at your entrance.
You moaned from simply the thought.
He didnt go in yet.
"Do you really want to do this?" He asked.
"Weve come this far!!! No teasing!!!"
He chuckled.
"Wait..." he pondered. "I dont have any condoms"
"ITS FINE!" you shouted.
"But... You might get pregnant..."
"At least itll be with you?!"
He nodded and told you to prepare yourself. He thrust in, deep, and stayed there. It hurt SO much. But then you groaned. It felt nice too.
He started moving. He went in FAST and you quickly turned to jelly. You orgasmed. But he didnt stop. He kept going and going and going. You passed out...

It was morning...
The light of the sun shone through the curtains and you were still naked on the bed. Tokoyami walked into the room from having a shower and smirked.
"Nice dreams?" He teased.
You laughed.
"Well... since you enjoyed it... Round 2?" He questioned.
You were still weak, but agreed. You loved the sensation.

Tokoyami went in his drawers and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He attatched you to the bed and walked behind you (you were standing up)
Dark shadow came out of his bare chest and went to the other side. Your new boyfriend put both his hands on your shoulders and breathed in your ear, turning you on. Dark shadow giggled.
"She likes that!" He said
"Best get in on the fun!" His master replied.
Dark shadow smiled a wide and evil smile and shot into your front, shocking you with pain and pleasure. He expanded to fill all your walls.
Tokoyami attacked from behind.
Both lf them had great speed and never paused for a break. You moaned louder than ever. They did too. It was a hot and sweaty mess in the room.
"Ny- Im gonna-"
"Mee- aaagh"
"Samee"
All three of you came at once. You from both ends. You were breathless and covered in stciky white liquid.
"Gooooddddd" said Fumi.
He truly was your jet black hero.

Extra: Mineta snuck into Tokoyamis room durning PE to hide from excercising. The floor was wet, and the room was boiling. But he could hear someone else breathing. There by the bed he found (y/n) handcuffed to the bed. He giggled.
"You did it didnt you."