The Birthday Plans

A new pizzeria opened in town, named Freddy Fazbear's pizza. it used to be opened a long time ago, but it was shut down due to malfunctioning animatronics, who had bitten the frontal lobe off of a guest. They re-opened the retaurant with new hope that the pizzeria would be ridden of their unlucky fate.
~
A child named Lana was in 2nd grade, and her birthday was coming up. When her mother found out about the grand opening of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, she decided to book her daughters birthday party at the restaurant, but what she didn't know, was that the spirits of the 5 children were still there, haunting the suits.
~
The children's souls had possessed the suits every day and night, roaming their murder scene. Some didn't mind, but others were full of vengeance, murdering the security guards, and hiding their true identity. The pizzeria would just bleach the carpets and file a missing persons report, but they never fixed the animatronics from being massive murderous machines.
~
Chica, the only female murdered in the group, was a kind hearted animatronic who has never killed anybody, she finds murder and cruelty as unethical.
~
Foxy, the oldest of the group, was a strong hearted boy who seeked revenge against his murderer. He planned to find him and give him what he deserves, which Chica saw as respectable.
~
Bonnie is the kind hearted boy of the group, he respects all of the orders Freddy gives to him and thoroughly completes the tasks. He seeks to kill who murdered them, and anyone who forgot about them.

Freddy was the leader of the group, hence the restaurant's name "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza". Freddy is the jerk who always has something snarky or sly to say, he has a massive love for Chica, and his rival is Foxy.
~
Goldie was a little boy that was new to the gang, he is only seen a little, but he cares very much about everyone.
~
The five children who haunt the suits seek revenge over the man who killed them, and plan to kill him on sight.