Heyyyyy

This is just an A/N. You don't have to read it if you don't want to obviously, but I really hope you do.

This book will soon have a new cover, I will probably delete this whole chapter after I fix everything.

So, this is the first time that I will start an updating schedule once I get more organized and write out more chapters for this story.

So that means that everything is unedited, and published usually as soon as I finish writing it.

This also means that I would appreciate feedback, and if you could or would point out any inconsistencies or mistakes.

This means CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is ALSO APPRECIATED. So if you would please, make my life easier and actually tell me where I made the mistake or misspelling or whatever, and I will fix it once I have the chance.

This book is NOT completed and there are probably a lot of mistakes, plotholes, inconsistencies. I promise one day to come back and fix those and I would appreciate you kindly pointing them out to me. I know there's a lot that may feel missing but one day I will come back and fill the chapters more, connect them better, add more dialogue and scenes. I write on my phone and my phone is currently broken and it's tough but for now please bare with me ❤️

I hope you continue to vote and comment. And I hope that the further along I get, you will share it.

I will be posting AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. SO if you don't see a chapter for a few days, do not be alarmed.

Once again, I do not as of yet have an update schedule.

Anyways, enjoy.

Next chapter should be up before next weekend!!

~Azelle