Bio: Y/n Ghidorah.

Name: Y/n Ghidorah.

Aliases: God (Dragons), Father (Ophis and Great Red) God of Dragons (title he given himself), The Apex Predator (Top of the Food Chain).

Age: ???.

Dragon/Kaiju Form:

Height 150 meters.

Wingspan: 175 meters.

Weight: 70000 tons.

Likes: Collecting the worlds treasures, Ophis and Great Red, sleeping, destroying planets, being the best, his mates.

Dislikes: The Three Factions, God, any creature stealing his treasure, his mates getting flirted at.

Appearance:

Abilities:

Gravity Beams - Y/n's signature attack is his ability to spit powerful gravity beams from his three heads. Can level entire city blocks in one hit.

Durability - Y/n's scales are incredibly thick and cannot be pierced with conventional weaponry.

Supersonic Flight - Y/n can fly at mach 3 on Earth, and presumably is able to fly at light speed through outer space.

Hurricane Winds - Y/n's wings can produce powerful hurricane force winds capable of blowing away buildings with ease.

Thunder Spark - Y/n can withhold his gravity beams and release a strong electric surge through his bite.

Energy Shield - Y/n can surround himself in a golden energy shield that can absorb projectile attacks and fire them back at their source with increased force.

Light Barrier - Y/n scales can manipulate light from energy-based attacks and form a protective barrier.

Wing Lightning - Y/n can fire six bolts of powerful lightning from his wings.

Dome - Y/n is able to create a gigantic dome which can pull lifeforms inside of it with tentacles. The dome drains its victims' life force and transfers it to Y/n, making him stronger. The dome is completely impenetrable and has a corrosive effect on anything that tries to escape it.

Human Form:

Fake age: 18.

Height: 6'1.

Weight: 61 kg.

Eye colour: Red.

Hair colour: Blond.

Appearance: