WE MESSED UP THAT NIGHT:PART 1

Warning Matured Content⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+

Y/N POV

So this is our first night together.
We Got Drunk After Our Wedding Party.We Went Up To Our Room
To Go To Sleep But Before We Can Get
In To Our Room He Carried Me In A Bridal Style And Start Kissing Me Passionately Like There's No Tomorrow.
Until We Get Into Our Room He Is Still Kissing Me.I Feel The Door Behind Me And Opened It,He Closed The Door And Slammed Me Into The Wall He Started To Remove My Long Gown And The Only Thing Left Is My Black Laced Bra And Panties.He Carried Me Again And Slammed Into The Wall,I Can Feel His Hard Shaft Into My Clothed Pussy.

We Are Still Kissing And He Bit My Lower Lips To Access Entrance Of His Long Tongue,We Are Sucking Each Other Tongue,His Kiss Lowered Into My Neck And Give Kiss Mark I Loaned And He Groaned At My Neck,After He Give Me Hickeys He Get Back On My Lips We Are Kissing Again.

He Walked Me Through The Bed And Throw Me In,I Look Him Into The His Eyes With A Lustful Stare,He Is Kneeling Infront of Me And He Started To Roam His Hands In My Thighs He Then Reach My Pussy And Teasing Me With His Long Finger He Played With My Clothed Pussy I'm Concealing My Moan But I Can't I Moaned With His Name "Seonghwa Eat Me Up Now Babe!!" He Just Smirked.

He Started To Untie His Necktie And Use It To Tie My Hands Into The Head of The Bed And Give Me A Lustful Look And Said "Get Ready Babe If That's What You Want Your Wish Is My Command" He Started To Unbutton His Polo And I Saw His Hard As Stone 6 Packs Abs And His Big Tiddies 💖😍😍,He Also Remove His Pants And He Is Just Wearing His Calvin Klein Underwear,I Can Clearly See His Big Shaft Starting To Get Hard.

He Get Down Into My Stomach Until He Reached The Hem Of My Laced Panty And Bitting It Down To Remove My Panty And Throw It Somewhere In The Room He Got Back And Started Blowing At My Pussy And Licked My Clit,I'm Still Concealing My Moan "Stop Teasing Me Seonghwa Eat Me Up Ugh!" I Said.
I Feel His Smirk While Still Playing My Clit "Ok Babe It's Time To Eat You Up, I'll Punish You With Being Impatient This Time".He Then Started To Push His Long Tongue In My Pussy I Moaned Loud As His Tongue Playing Mine Roughly And Push 2 Of His Fingers Once, I Flicked As He Push 1 Finger Again Now It's 3 Long Fingers Of Him Fucking Me Now He Changed His Pace It's Fast Now.I Can Feel A Hot Load Begin To Develope"I'm Cumming Seonghwa!!" But Before I Cum He Removed His Fingers "You Can't Cum Yet This Is Your Punishment Impatient Girl.".

He Then Strated To Remove Your Bra And Stared At Your Breast Like It's Such
A Beautiful Gift "I Like This View Of You, You Are Such A Beautiful Lady Of Mine." Then He Started Sucking Your Nipples And You Dug Your Nails On His Back And He Groaned On Your Breast Making You Moan Loud.He Left Your Breast And Getting Access To Your Mouth After A Passionate Kiss He Started To Remove His Underware And You Saw His Veiny Shaft He Didn't Warned You That He Will Enter Your Pussy He Push All Through The Way And You Cried In Pain But He Didn't Stop What He Was Doing He Make It Quickly Fast While You Are Still In Pain.
"You Are Crying Huh?! This Is Your Punishment For Being Impatient Babe."
He Moved Faster And Faster Until I'm Used To It We Are Such A Loud Mess.
I Screamed His Name Everytime He Hit My Spot He Moved Very Fast Now Until We Reached Each Climax.He Removed His Big Shaft Into Me And He Get Down Again And Lick My Pussy To Clean It Up.

"Did You Like It Babe?" he said "I nodded as He Kiss Me Again And After That He Lay On The Bed And I Layed My Head On His Chest And He Hugged Me,Before We Fall Asleep Someone's Opening The Door And It Was San !!!?
"What Are You Two Doing In My Room?!".

To Be Continued...

N

N

ext Is Matured Content ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️
18+