1

It's been weeks since I've spoken to Amanda. It's like we've never met. I went to three conventions, both of us attending with booths near each other, but she never acknowledged me. It's so weird, Izzy won't speak to me either. Amanda must of told her. I found it hard to speak to the others as well, and no one will return my calls. I've fallen into a deep depression but I've been hiding it from my friends. 

This weekend I have a convention I'm gonna attend. I don't know what I'm planning on doing but I know that I'm gonna try to be happy. I went to see a phycologist and they put me on antidepressants which are 100% not working but I'mma keep taking them in hopes that they will start working. Today I have just this time to put any final touches on my newest cosplay and pack my car for the three hour drive. Well, better get going, time is ticking.

I went to bed early so I could wake up, shower, and double check everything. 2 hours after I got up, I was finally ready. I hopped into my car and I was on my way. The car ride was quiet, almost a painful quiet. Soft and sad music played out of my car radio, I remembered what Amanda once told me, When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When your sad, you understand the lyrics. I let slow, bitter cold tears fall from my eyes as I recap that moment in my mind. I kept my blurry eyes on the road as I turned up the music, taking in every lyric that sang out of the radio of my Toyota.