Prologue

It was very dark night and taehyung was walking to the parking lot and then  he heard some one was walking behind him so he stoped and trun around but there was no one. So, he shurg it off and started to walk and again he heard walking behind him and he turn around and see but still no one there. when he look front he breath hich when he saw a men standing in front of him with  gun in his hand and gun was ponting at him and he got scarrd not for himself but for his baby.

And that man place his finger on his lips and signal to him to be slient and taehyung nod

"Are you a docter? don't lie to me or I will kill you"

And Taehyung nod say "Yes I-I'm a Docter"

And that man say to him "now come with me I want you'r help"

And that man grap taehyung wraist tightly and fastly take him to the outside of Parking lot where were a car was parked

When they reach taehyung saw a man was in back seat of a car laying and a blood was on his chest 

And that man say " That's my bose he is very injured and you have to treat him if he will die I will kill you"

And taehyung nod and went inside the car and see that that someone has shot him on his chest but thank god it was not near to the heart and then he check his pulse and feel that his heart rate was slow 

So he fastly take out his notebook and write the thing he needed to safe that person and give to that man who bring him here

And that man left

And taehyung look at person smile softly say " everything will be all right but just don't close your eyes and try to breath liItle slow"

"So, tell me your name my name is Taehyung and your" 

That man eyes was stairing in taehyung eyes deepily like he have seen this eyes somewhere else and he wisper "Jungkook"

And taehyun smile and show him his boxy smile and jungkook was shock because that smile is just like his baby smile and taehyung  take his hand in his hand and say softly" hello jungkook don't scared you will gonna be alright  okay... I'm with you"

But Jungkook did'nt listen what his said  he was just looking at his face he was just memerize by his beauty his eyes, smile and voice making him feel like he have seen some where and his heart telling him that is him but he ignord it and he was just wanted to be died because he had taken  his revenge but now he dosen't want to die  beacuse he have a reason now and deep down somwhere he think that his baby is alive and he is front of him...

❤❤❤❤❤