Chapter 1

Ada POV:

"Cole, babe come here the I got the letter." You could feel the nervousness in the air. This letter held the future of our family. I handed the letter to Cole.

" I can't open it will you please open it for me." He took the letter from me and gently opened the envelope and slowly unfolded the letter.

" Dear Mrs. and Mr. Treverton, I am sorry to inform you that the test results came back in a negative way and you have a very low possibility to conceive. I am very sorry to inform you." Cole read the letter aloud. My eyesight started to get blurry. Cole came over and sat next to me and started to comfort me, but it wasn't helping very much I would never be able to have my own kids and watch them grow up, be able to teach them how to ride a bike and how to play sport and I would never have the chance to have my own babies. After sitting in our own silence Cole spoke up.

"It's ok babe, Don't worry we can still find a way to have our own family. Think of it this way we may not be able to have kid that were related to by blood but we can adopted one and give a kid who doesn't have a mum and dad a family. We can give a kid a future with a real family."

A/N: I know this is short but this is just to kinda let you know what this story is about so hope you enjoy and make sure to comment
Pic of house above