Have A Break, Have A KitKat

Lydia walked down the hall towards her classroom with her stepsister Penelope. 

"I am in love with Draco Malfoy to an unhealthy point," Lydia laughed as she rounded the corner. 

Penelope chuckled and shook her head before looking up and stopping. She quickly looked back to Lydia.

Lydia's jaw was dropped as her fountain drink of Code Red Mountain Dew fell from her hands, exploding on the floor. 

Isaac turned on his heel, pushing the girl away from him.

"Lydia," he smirked.

Lydia's eyebrow's knitted together as she looked from his smirk to the girl leaning on the wall

Lydia's eyebrow's knitted together as she looked from his smirk to the girl leaning on the wall. She began to look around, noticing a crowd forming. 

"You know, I've been thinking," he continued, "I know that, yes, you've helped me through a lot by helping me work out and lose all that weight, but," He sighed and smirked, rubbing his forehead before looking her dead in the eyes as he rose his head, "you're a little too big for me."

Lydia's face grew cold as she looked at him, clenching her jaw and raising the edge of her upper lip.

He pulled a Kit Kat out of his pocket saying, "Have a break, have a Kit Kat!" and hitting her in the face with it.

Lydia growled slightly before grabbing him by the back of his hair and slamming his face into her knee twice and dropping him to the floor. 

The crowd around them gasped.

"Lydia!" Penelope gasped.

"Ugh! This is why mommy doesn't love you, huh? Isaac told me all about what happened there," the girl leaning on the wall smirked.

Lydia walked over to her and banged the girl's head against the wall before walking out of the school building in a rage.