The Demon Of Envy

Hansel Strever [Patissier Hansel] wakes up finally. He finds himself in a dark room. And he is tied up to a chair. He tries struggling, but it was no use.

???: Ah, you're awake. About time.

Hansel sees Rahab Barisol, the Demon of Envy.

Patissier Hansel: Who are you?

Rahab: I'm glad you asked. I am the Demon of Envy. But just call me Rahab.

Patissier Hansel: What do you want from me?

Rahab: All I want you to do is don't give away where you're at by screaming. Can you do that for me?

Patissier Hansel: What if I don't want to listen to you?

Rahab: Then my friends and I will have no choice but to kill you and your children.

Patissier Hansel: You leave them out of this! They're just babies!

Rahab: You know, I used to have a daughter of my own as well. Her name was Kayo Sudou.

Patissier Hansel: The tailor of Enbizaka?

Rahab: Yes. But that was before she did something bad. She killed an entire family just because that family killed hers.

Patissier Hansel: The Miroku family.

Rahab: Now you're catching on. Unfortunately, Kayo was executed for her crime. And her head is on display in Onigashima. After all that mess, I wanted revenge. So, using these blades...

She held up a pair of blades. She held one of the blades up to Hansel's neck.

Rahab: I can kill you with these things.

Patissier Hansel: I'd like to see you try.

Rahab growled and was about to strike, but the door swung open, revealing the princess of Lucifenia herself.

Rahab: Ah, Riliane. What a pleasure to see you again.

Riliane: The feelings aren't mutual. You let him go right now if you know what's good for you.

Rahab: I'm not giving him up without a fight!

Riliane: Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Soleil and the other ghosts took on the demon while Riliane freed Hansel.

Riliane: You okay? She didn't hurt you, did she?

Patissier Hansel: No, I'm fine.

Rahab: What do you think you're doing?

Soleil held the blades away from the demon's reach.

Soleil: Doing the city a favor.

She dropped the blades, breaking them.

Rahab: Nooo!

She disappeared, never to be seen again.

Riliane: What just happened?

Black Star: Whenever you drop a demon's specific item, it breaks and that demon dies.

Resonance Of Fate: We did the same thing with Eve Moonlit's item. The Clockworker's Doll, I think it was.

Riliane: You guys killed Eve?!

Resonance Of Fate: Uh, yes. Please don't send us to your dungeon!

Riliane: I'm not going to. You did a good thing by killing Eve and Rahab. That means we have 5 demons left.

Patissier Hansel: What about Trickster? And Adam?

Riliane: Yeah, them too. Come on. Let's go find everyone else.

The group left the room, leaving the broken blades behind.

1 down, 4 to go! See you guys in the next story!