One day

I am just a normal girl from a small country.I am a directioner and love 1D more than myself. Whenever i go through the articles in which they are tagged i feel happy as well as sad.They do concerts and tours in many countries but my country is never included in either. I sometimes feel unlucky to be born in such a country but i still hope that one day my dream becomes a reality. I know they don't even know I exist but they are the reason i am living happily.They have completely changed my life. They always make me happy when i am in a bad mood and even when i am happy they make me happier every time.They pick me up when i am down.I smile when they smile.I cry when they cry. I know they are thousands miles away from me and there are many obstacles that block my way.I know i am not the only one who haven't met them or talked with them or taken selfies. But i cannot even lose the faith in myself. How can i give up the dream. The dream that always makes me smile.The dream that makes my tomorrow a brighter one. The dream that always encourages me to live and to work hard and reach my destiny.I cannot let my dream fade away.No, I really cannot. So i just hope that One day my dream will come true.One day i will be looking at the boys Live on their concerts and sing along with them . One day i will be talking with them.One day i am going to be in a pic same as them.One day i will be able to tell them how much i love them.One day they will notice that i exist. One Day...