Chapter1

It was their last concert. EVER. All of the fans were so very emotional and so were the boys. They saw the compassionate looks on the fans faces and their hearts were breaking. But they were ending the band for a good reason. LDS missions. One of the most honorable and beautiful things to serve in the church.
The boys performed and were signing posters and tee shirts for the fans afterwards. When they were finished and said goodbye to everyone they packed up their things and started to leave. Upon exiting the building; full hands and heavy backpacks on their shoulders they departed.
It seemed everything was ending but just beginning. The world spun slower and everything felt like it was in slow motion.
A girl yelled "Tanner!" With sadness and ache her voice cracked. It was her: Tiffany. Tanners old girlfriend. They broke up a month previous due to the fact that he had to focus on his mission and not leave behind a girl.
He turned and looked at her. He dropped his bags and she ran to him, tears streaming down her face. She jumped into his arms. He embraced her. They hugged for what felt like a fraction of a moment but wished it could be for eternity.
Tiffany rested her forehead on his chest just above his heart and listened to the soft, beautiful beat. He whispered her name "Tiffany" as he started to cry. She held him close and lifted one hand up to his hair and one around his waist. She looked into his teary eyes. He was beautiful.
"Goodbye." Tanner cried. Tiffany was speechless and heartbroken. This was the end. His goodbye meant "move on" and she didn't know if she could do that yet. He pulled away from her and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and fell to the floor. She knelt there in the empty room crying and alone. He was gone.