1

Y/N p.o.v

It was around 7 p.m. when you were sobbing and drying out your eyes with waterfalls. Trembling and shaking, you faced your mirror and aggressively cutting your hair while shouting "I HATE HIM! FUCK!" you couldn't control your anger nor your sadness, your long hair was soon becoming short due to the scissors sharply cutting through it.

After a whole day of eating ice cream basically and sobbing your eyes out over someone who isn't worth it, you decided to actually fix your hair at the hairdresser and it turned out to be pretty good, it reached to your chin and it was straight as fuck. You and your bestie decided to meet up at the coffee shop. "GIRRLLL nah NAH you slayinnnggggg!!!", you laughed at Hoseok's shouting "Shhh keep it down-"  "oh hell nah you don't tell me to keep it quiet when you lookin like a whole QUEEN bitch the fuck? look at that straight hair mami, unlike your sexuality-"  "i swear to god if you dont MOVE-" "pfft haha! well i went to your NOW ex's house and i may have kicked his dick way too hard." "damn told you to go easy on him"  "he's hella small. Glad you broke up with him, cool now are you gonna date a girl-"  "literally shut the fuck up- oh damn look behind you that girl looks fine as fuck-- i mean- hhhhh"  "Told ya. Seriously tho, you've got a hair cut and now i think a tattoo would suit you." "Really?" "Hell yeah boo. I have a friend who can give ya a tattoo half the pric-" "biTCH WHERE-" "Calm your barbecued sauce titties, JEEZ. it's Jeon's Shop."