Prologue

*****

"Who the fuck are you?"

"What are you saying Rohan, it's me, your Shanaya, how could you forget me?".

"To forget someone you need to know them first, I don't know you so how can I forget you".

*****

"You can't run away from me Shanaya Singhania, I am your worst nightmare, wherever you go you will see me there, making your life miserable".

*****

"Hey you middle class girl, don't tell the great Rockstar Ro what to do".

"You stupid bitch, don't say anything to my nerd".

*****

"You want Rohan out of jail right? Then you have to do one simple thing".

"What?".

"Marry me".

*****

"Stop pretending to care Shanaya! Stop pretending to care about me, no one cares about me, every single person I met has just pretended to care about me, no one cares about me!".

*****

"Sucks it has to end like this Shanaya, but that's what you get for loving Rohan".

*****

"Is being stuck with me that bad?".

"Don't ask me that question, your not going to like the answer".

*****

"Why do you get to be with Shanaya if I can't, so I decided to end you, the poison was plan A and this is plan B".

**********

Thank you to everyone who gave this book a chance, without you amazing readers us writers would be nowhere, to show how much you love this book don't forget to vote and comment, it will mean the absolute world to me

If you see any grammatical errors then please do forgive me, I'll eventually fix them, I don't mind constructive criticism but please don't be rude and disrespectful it really hurts the writers feeling and brings their self esteem very down, spread positivity because thats what this world needs right now.

The cast for this book is how I imagine what the characters look like, you can imagine anyone you like, you are not restricted to my imagination, let your imagination run wild as well.

This is the second book in the Love Duology, it is recommended you first read the first book called, Rivalry Over Love? to understand the events that occur in this book, also no spoilers of the first book, thank you.

**********

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fiction. All the characters and events that occur in this book are all fiction and are part of the writers imagination. Under no circumstances can any part of this book be used in another book, or in anything else, without the permission of the author, KavyaRana100. 

COPING IS ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF WATTPAD.

Every writer works extremely hard to plan and write their story, which is why is you guys find my book copied anywhere please let me know.

COPING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ❌

©Allrightsreserved ©KavyaRana100™ ©2020✅

**********

Started: 2nd March 2020

Finished: 19th October 2020

**********

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PRESENTING THE SEQUAL TO RIVALRY OVER LOVE, CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED, I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!

It is strongly recommended you read Rivalry Over Love? before reading this book to understand the concept, also NO SPOILERS OF THE PREVIOUS BOOK, thank you.

How was the prologue?

Are we excited to dive back into Rohan and Shanaya's love story?

This time its going to be more of a hate story than a love story, excited or not?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ❣

Signing Off Kavya ❤