Peter Pan [Louis Tomlinson Love Story]

Hi!I'm Louis! *Memory 1*

There I stood behind Mama's legs,mute as could be.I was a shy person,I wasn't that outgoing.So this is why I'm frightened by the strange women Mama is talking to,but there was something that was the most frightening...There was a little boy around my age doing the exact same thing I was doing.He had the most piercing blue green eyes with soft brown hair.He smiled shyly at me scaring me;so I ducked back behind Mama's leg.

I heard Mama laugh softly,I didn't really like it when she laughed at me.I crossed my arms on my chest like any other 5 year old would act,she was smiling down at me giving me a going push to come out of my shell."Come on Avery.We both know you aren't shy."She cooed.When ever she talked to me softly that made me believe in myself,so I peeked out from her legs once again.The strange women Mama was talking to,was now smiling down at me with a warming smile.I wanted to duck back behind Mama but I didn't wanna seem to cowardly.I lifted my head up Mama and she and the strange women were laughing.

After Mama and the lady had a good laugh,Mama picked me up bouncing me in her hip.She even made me face the strange women...Which scared me."Ello,love."The women cooed touching my blondish/brownish hair softly."I'm Jay.I'm one of your mum's friends from High School.Did you know your very pretty?"She asked softly,picking her little boy up and putting him on her hip.

"Mama says I'm worth more than the ENTIRE univirse!"I giggled,spreading my little arms out wide when I said 'univirse'.The strange,women lady named Jay laughed softly but sweetly,then turning to her little boy and pinching his chubby cheeks.

"This is my son Louis,Louis this is Avery.Her mum and her are moving into the house right next to our!"When Jay said that my eyes directed towards Louis' his eyes glowed like the soft sun in the morning.

"Ello!!I'm Louis,Avery how old are you?I'm eight!!"He smiled big,holding up 9 fingers.I giggled softly,reached over and put down one of his fingers."There!Now you have eight.I'm five!!"I announced proudly,both Louis and I laughed.

 Mama sat me down and Jay sat down Louis,He grabbed my hand softly making me smile because he had a much bigger hand than my tiny one."Do you wanna see my tree house!?"He asked excitedly,I quickly nodded.Louis led me out the back door of the flat,Jay and Mama were laughing behind us.Outside,was a bunch of trees,but the tree on the right on the edge of the yard had a giant tree house in it.I smiled when I realized that the yard that it almost went over was almost in my new yard.Also,that we could possibly make it bigger so it hung in my yard,too.

Louis pulled me up the wooden ladder,and when we were all the way up,I gasped.It was amazing!There was an open wall so you could look to the river that were right behind our houses,and there were mini Kitchen to go along with the bed and couches.It even had a bathroom.It was really in the tree house!!

Louis and I played in the Kitchen,Watched T.V and jumped around on the bed.Then it was time to be serouis,he sat me down at the Kitchen Table."Avery,do you want to be my Wendy?"

My eyes gave him a confused look,"Wendy?"

"You know!! From Peter Pan ."Louis laughed taking my hand."So?"I nodded and he jumped up from his seat.Louis was the first friend I made in England."So I'm your Peter Pan and your MY Wendy Darling."We connected our pinkie fingers and kissed our thumbs,then stuck our thumbs together.That was our thing.

Louis jumped up from the table and ran into the Kitchen.He pointed to the door frame and I moved over so I could stand there.He opened a marker and marked my height and the date.He told me to move and I did he stood against the door frame and I marked his height and the date.He drew a line from our heights;Beside mine he put; '10/9/2001 Avery became Louis's Wendy Darling' in his little boy hand writing.Beside his he put; '10/9/2001 Louisbecame Avery's Peter Pan' once again in his cute,little boy hand writing.

I noticed his height was a lot taller than mine...I mean a lot.Louis laced his hand through mine,we played in the tree house until it became dark and Mama and Jay called us both in.We skipped the whole way there,when we reached the flat and went into the Kitchen Louis exclaimed,"Avery is my Wendy Darling and I am her Peter Pan!"I giggled as we stopped skipping and made our way to the table and climbing into the big tall chairs.

Later Mama and Jay let me stay over here with Louis.We went back up into the tree house with flashlights and the Peter Pan movie.Jay and Mama were sitting outside just incase something bad happened but something came across that caught my ears in their conversation.

"Louis always told me he'll know he's in love with a girl because he'll be her Peter Pan and she'll be his Wendy Darling."Jay said in a hushed tone making me scoot a little closer to Louis.

"Are you saying Louis is in love with Avery?"Mama asked even quiter than Jay had talked in.

"I certainly hope it will be her,if he alreayd isn't.She's a lovely girl."Jay replied,I smiled and pulled the blanket up to my chin.I saw that Louis was already asleep but had a tight grip on my hand.I didn't want to hear anymore of their conversation I focused my way back to the movie as I plopped a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

If I was his Wendy Darling and he was Peter Pan....,Who was Tiger Lily?