Part 1

yn=your name 

ch=chase Hudson

p=Payton moormeier

j=Jaden

ym=your mom

b=ben

it was just a normal day at school, I was hanging out with my friends chit chatting and this boy came up to me, he asked me to make a tie Tok with him. I was kind of weirded out but I said yes, I asked him what his name was, he said his name was Ben. two days he came up to me again...

b=heyyyy (yn) are you going to the meet and greet ?

yn= what meet and greet?

b= well lilhuddy,payton moormeier and Jaden hostler are having a meet and greet in 3 weeks.

yn=OMG REALLY??!!!!????!!!

b=yes,if you want you can come with me, its in the next town over my mom can drive us, its not that far its a 2 hour drive,

yn=OMG YESS PLEASE THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME

b=ok see you around then (yn)!

when I got home I was so excited I started planning on what I should say to them. I Called ben to ask for some advice.

yn= hi, ben?

b= heyyyy wassupppp

yn= nothing, I just wanted to ask you for some advice, I don't know what I'm going to say to them I'm probably just going to freak out and just stare at them like a dear at headlights!

b= well you won't even have that much time to speak to them , but I think the best thing to do is ask them a few questions for example, hi, I just wanted to ask you if you would ever hang out with a fan???

yn= nah, they'll think I'm a desperate fan girl

b=well.....

yn= okay, okay they'll FIGURE OUT I'm a desperate fan girl.

b=OMG, I JUST THOUGHT OF THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!

to be continued...