1

Her lifeless body on the ground was taunting. The urge to rip her body into pieces was so tempting, but I held myself back. “Good job, Dak.” I heard a familiar voice say. Nobody but Akemi calls me Dak.
     I looked behind me to see the one and only Akemi. “I didn’t know you were going to be here tonight. You said you had plans” I said, making my voice go deeper. I stood up before looking at the blood stained knife, the deep red substance dripping on the floor. The asian man looked down at the girl’s body. “Gabriella, huh?” The taller man said, adjusting his glasses. 
    “You really didn’t like her, did you?” He said before crossing his arms. “How cruel” He spoke, sneering sarcastically. “I can’t believe you. What did she do to you?” Akemi said, his tone getting harsher. The taller man was always good with mental tricks, especially guilt tripping and lying and I couldn’t stand it. 
        “Would you like to be next?” I growled out, pointing the knife at Akemi. He never let go of that goddamn smug smirk. “Fucking stop with that smile! It pisses me off!” I yelled, my voice echoing in the dark parking garage. Akemi rose both of his hands. “Hey, no need to get feisty here.” The man said, his smirk fading. 
          I furrowed my eyebrows, slowly lowering the knife. “Will you atleast help me dispose of her body?” I said, sighing. Akemi lowered his hands, biting his bottom lip. “Let me see.. You just pointed a knife and yelled at me. Do you really think that’s an appropriate question to ask?” The man said, his orange eyes sparkling in the moonlight. “I wouldn’t think so. You’re on your own.” He said before turning away. “Goodbye, Dak” He said, his smirk soon returning.
           “Wait!-” I yelled out, sighing. “I’ll do anything!” I said, immediately regretting my pick of words. Akemi stopped in his tracks, turning around. “Anything.. Eh?” He said. “Alright.”