Regular Life The Movie Journey to Legauegend

Regular Life The Movie: Journey to Leaguegend

When young ostrich, Jeremy dreams of someday joining the legendary Guardians of Leaguegend; a band of mythological and prehistoric creatures that protect good from evil and have a refugee camp for injured and homeless creatures, his older cousin, Clyde scoffs at him and the ridiculous TV show which later became tales. He becomes jealous of Jeremy because of all the attention he was getting especially from his own mom and dad!

But when Jeremy and Clyde accidentally chase a butterfly in Spooky Woods, they get snatched up by wyverns and taken to the one place Jeremy thought that he would never see again - icrostrich! It's up to Jeremy, Clyde and a few ostriches to make a daring escape!

Together as a band, Jeremy and his friends will go on a journey to find the legendary Guardians of Leaguegend, in hopes of defeating the Calloustriches and saving his friends and family.

(In an unknown area known to callous birds, a radio was being played. The flock of birds had organized a secret area in the shed to broadcast announcements. It was midnight and they gathered for their leader to make the announcement on the radio. A different radio announcer had made an announcement on the radio.

"A few weeks ago, the popular Alpine Acres mall was abandoned after countless murders of innocent animals by the claws of callous and murderous ostriches," it said. "Spectators believe that these callous creatures will stop at nothing until all animals of this world are erased from existence."

After the announcement, the icrostrich leader spoke out and said; "When people ask me if I like the lower species, I say they die. The lower species are vile beings. They are flawed specimens! They are weak! We are the superior species! We reign supreme! But now we lack good soldiers since we have traitors in our own army!

"We will squash the remainder of lower species on this planet and find new soldiers to exterminate the rest of them! And I will find that scum they call Jeremy and end his life along with his friends! This is Ruddy, leader of icrostrich, speaking to all of you! This is ICRO, icrostrich Radio. Wyverns, set out! Find that ostrich!")

Chapter 1 Before bedtime

It was a cool, late afternoon and the sun was still down.

Soaring through the sky was an orange dragon, enjoying the nice, cool breeze of the air. The dragon was none other than the vegetarian water dragon, Shelby. She smiled as she looked at the beautiful trees of the forest. She and her friends lived in a house near the forest, making it easier to find food. She ascended and grabbed a couple berries from a bush and resumed her flight back home.

When she made it back home, she heard two voices coming from inside. "Okay, I'm ready," the voice said giggling. She went inside to see that Ioni, Chad and Grayson were watching Jeremy and his sister role play their favorite episode of Guardians of Leaguegend while cosplaying.

Jamie was wearing red dragon arms and wings and Jeremy was wearing a set of Griffin wings. She continued to giggle.

"My claws are upon you!" Jeremy said to Jamie. "Your days of terrorizing our valley are over!"

"Not so fast!" said Jamie. "You're no match for my army of demons!"

Jeremy's parents, Jon and Jessica were happily watching their son and daughter play together. But Clyde, Jeremy and Jamie's older cousin, wasn't interested in their play and scoffed at them.

"Perhaps," Jeremy said to Jamie. "But I am the legendary Great Griffon!"

"But Jeremy..." stuttered Jamie. "And I have assembled my army!" continued Jeremy. "The Guardians of Leaguegend! "Jeremy I...," stuttered Jamie. "The group of mythological creatures and dinosaurs who've sworn a solemn oath to make strong those who are weak, mend the bones of the broken and vanquish evil!" continued Jeremy.