Superjelly

Dedicated to Superjelly of course... <3

She's such an awesome writer.

Thank you for putting such color in my days. \(^___^)/

This is for you! <3

*Warning*

This is only my opinion, if you have any comments. Just tell me... :)

*************************************************************************************

She finds color in the darkest of places

She finds beauty in the saddest of faces

I'm a writer... I think.

Reading that statement from a writer is a big thing because making people happy or bringing them to tears or scaring their guts off isn't an easy task at all.

Every writer knows that their purpose of creating stories is to touch people's hearts. I've seen a lot of authors who already achieved that purpose.

But this certain writer I've met on Wattpad, I became very interested with her because of her works. I couldn't help but be intrigued by her.

What I've learned from a lot of authors is that your story reflects yourself. And I find her story weird yet very interesting.

Her name was Superjelly.

Among all of her stories, I've been touched by four stories of her.

First was "Flawless"

This story was an eye catcher... The moment I put my eyes on the cover, I directly opened it to check it out.

I loved how she puts such scenarios which are very emotional and on how she explained that nobody was perfect. They may be very beautiful in the outside but on within they were rotting black.

Only a few people have observed this kind of matter because we were always looking forward on how to make ourselves beautiful but to tell you, there is nothing beautiful if there's no competition.

So that's why people begin to criticize others and that's what made them ugly inside.

The world is full of insecurities.

The world is full of ugly people.

They were never flawless.

Second... "Senses"

This story... Wow.

Different stories and Different use of senses

Can you believe that?

I know that every people has their own stories but about SENSES?! Never heard of it... The cover was weird yet really an eye catcher. Well I could say all her covers are interesting. But this, the cover is a face and I think that's what she meant by the senses. Every part of the senses has a different color. {Aheem... That was my point of view in her cover. :)}

Move to the story >>>

Every sense has its name. A weird but I think scientific? {I don't know if my facts are correct}

And every story is tragic and sad. But sometimes she points out the reality on it...

The weird reality

People use senses all the time, but one of your senses could be greater than any of the others and this story? She pointed every use, could it be on observing, killing, and sometimes they lead to death.

Weird?

Oh yes it is...

Third, Words

This... Oh my.

The metaphor and the delivery of the message in it were truly inspiring and remarkable.

Who would make such a story like that?

Well, she did.

I love how she delivered the thought of the story, on how she showed that words are extremely important to people.

I was reminded a lot of this story.

Especially that sometimes, there are people who are so dense and they are too blinded and negative that they couldn't appreciate actions or expressions. They needed words for them to wake up... But only a few people knew this delicate matter.

I think she's one of them.

Actions were never enough, that's why there are words to point out what are our true intentions and point of views. Because... You'll never know.

What you did was too late...

And you didn't know that words were the only missing part.

Fourth, Bahaghari

This is my most favorite.

Why?

Because she really flipped my point of views in here...

As a girI, I was never fond of gay stories. My brother was a gay and he always share his love life and I was like... What? Is that possible that a man could love at the same sex?

So I tried to open my mind about this.

And you know what? My heart dropped.

This story brought me to tears so much, because I felt for my brother---Not the story but the love of the men characters. It was genuine and pure.

And how she points out on how ugly the society is... It was true.

Maybe the only part I was sad was... The lead character was never given a happy ending. But sometimes life isn't fair... and the character was unfortunate to have such an ending like that.

Never judge and never look at the past and use this to criticize a person.

Don't be a part of the ugly society...

Be fair.

And that's how I became a huge fan of her.

She's so adventurous and passionate.

I would never say she's the best writer because she isn't. There are others who are better than her but I will say... I was totally whipped by her stories.

Superjelly, A writer who has a crayon and a fire... Why?

She has a crayon because she puts colors on your days and makes you cheerful.

And fire, because she puts light to enlighten minds of people by her stories.

She thinks she's a writer?

She is a good one.

Check her out!

I love yah Jelly! <3

<3 Clare Fontana