Fences Make or Brake you

All of us have emotions but not all of us can express it easily.

It's easier for us to build walls than to say what's on my mind or even on our hearts. It is even more difficult to let people in.

So we shut them out ! we get so cozy in our territories that we don't only cut out strangers but the people we love as well.

But the most important of all is that we don't recognise by building these fences we drift further away from the one above , Jesus , our savior.

I have walked a path on earth blaming God for my problems ,only seeing evil. Little did I know the power he beholds.

By building the fences that I did , I broke a bond and by doing that I broke myself. I was frustrated about all the pain that I just kept piling up , pain that I did not want to deal with and that caused hatred.

Hatred took over! I became a person I could not even recognise in the mirror. I was so shout out from the world ,blaming everyone and everything for my problems just because it seemed easier.

But suddenly my walls started closing in keeping me trapped , making it impossible to get out of , causing an entire Maze . A maze with no escape. I remember the phrase and i qoute "everything you need will come to you at the perfect time" and the Lord showed me a way out.

I got out of my maze apostrophe broke down my walls and Neils I paint him because I'm now free.

I learnt that having walls is not a bad thing , but having too many ? Now that's a problem. Never shut out the ones you love and never ever let your emotions pile up. Set them free , set yourself free...