Aaron's Denial

Aaron was staying over at Tony's place for the night. They had to work on a project together and they were best friends so this would be easy to get done, since they were good friends. Tony was busy making the outside of the volcano and Aaron was messing with some feathers to make something extra. Tony looked over and raised an eyebrow. He knew Aaron was allergiced to feathers. Is he really trying to torture himself right now? Everybody has told him not to interact with his allergens but sometimes he doesn't.......

"Ehh...itchuu!!"

Listen.

Aaron sighed rubbing his nose as his breath caught in his throat. Tony shook his head. "Aaron..." "I-I....eh.....I'm n-not aller.....alleeeer...ah...heh...heh!" Aaron put a fist under his nose. "I'm f-fine...it d-doesn't even ti.....tih.....tickle...." Tony stared at him skeptically and in slight irritation. He knew he was denying but he didn't bother acknowledging it. Aaron kept fighting the sneeze, and he seemed to be losing. "I'm...hah....I d-dont have to.....huh....huh huh huh....Hih!!!....heh!!!" Tony rolled his eyes then took a feather and slid it under Aaron's nose. Aaron gasped, and his nostrils twitched immediately on contact. Tony lightly rubbed his nose with the feather. Aaron began hitching louder, the need to sneeze becoming impossible to control. "HEH.....HEH...HAH AH....HAH..." "Just admit it Aaron." "N-NO! I-HEH! I-HEH...!!" Aaron turned away cupping his hands over his mouth. Tony smirked. "HEH.....HIIIIH...ITCHUU!! ITCHUU!! ITCHUU!! ITCHUU!!! ITCHUU!!! IH....HIH.....ITCHUU!!" Aaron sniffed rubbing his light pink nose. He gave Tony an apologetic look. "Maybe I do have an allergy to feathers..."