New me.

Moving to a new place can be tough. Expecially if you are moving alone. I have not been anywhere except my hometown and Florida for vacation. I'm from Hawaii and I'm moving to Los Angeles, California in hopes to have a fresh start. I got a small cottage on the beach right between two other little cottages. As I set my place up, unpacking, all the windows down, I turn my iPod stereo up high and sing along to Guns N' Roses. I'm halfway done with putting dishes up when I hear the most beautiful voice singing along to "November Rain". I stop and listen closely for a moment and then I look outside for whoever I hear. I can't see anybody but this odd looking girl swinging on the porch swing at my new neighbors cottage. She has vivid blue hair that stands out. I couldn't help but to watch as she swings her feet and sways from side to side. The song goes off and plays Paradise by Coldplay and that's when she stops and sees me staring. I can't help but to get embarrassed. I give a smile and a wave and rush back inside. She sings this song too. I get done with the kitchen, living room, and my bedroom and I see the sun going down as the fireflies start to come out. I decide to take a walk by the beach after I eat. I hear the waves crashing as I smell the salty sea. I walk past the cottage of the strange girl in hopes she will be outside. But she isn't. I can't stop thinking of her. She is so oddly attractive in her own odd way.  I see the lights are off and assume she is sleeping.  I walk about 20 steps and I see her. Sitting on the beach as the water touches her bare feet. She's just sitting there watching the ocean like she is deep in thought. I walk up to her nervously and say, "Hello. I just moved in. I'm Blaise. "