This is just a synopsis of my story. Please tell me if its a good idea. :D

I remember the last day I was on earth. That last day was when I told everyone I cared about good bye. When I told them all good bye they all acted like I was dying before their eyes. They all cried for me just because I was leaving earth for the longest time and I didn’t know when I was coming back. They all screamed don’t go and that I didn’t need to sacrifice myself to save everyone. They also said I didn’t need to be a hero, but that’s something I’ve always wanted to be. I’ve always wanted to be that hero that saves everyone and that everyone will look at and admire. I also wanted to seek out an adventure to the outside world. That outside world has millions of people and events just waiting for me to go into it. It’s waiting for me to grasp it into my hands and make it all mine for the taking. But that’s not the main reason why I’m leaving. I am also protecting the one who I love the most in this world. Right before I went onto the ship to become a hero I saw the one woman who I loved the most, she was standing there and crying.

She stood there with her long black hair covering her face trying to hide the tears in her eyes. She had a really curvy figure along with a decent amount of weight, and her breasts were pretty big. But that’s not why I fell in love with her. The reason why I fell in love with her was her beautiful personality and how she can be the nicest person in the world. But while I was thinking that she was screaming at me to not leave and that she didn’t want to lose her best friend. But she didn’t realize that I was in love with her. I doubt that she even realized it as well she can be kind of blind sometimes by certain things. Right before I put a single foot on that platform to the ship I asked the life forms that were taking me away to give me five minutes to say good bye to her.

I walked over and she jumped straight into my arms saying don’t go and that she needed me. She had buried her face into my chest trying to not to show her tears. I hugged her tightly trying to be the strong one while rubbing her back slowly. All she kept saying was don’t go and that she wants me to stay on earth for that entire time. The life forms were telling me our time was up. Her and I let go of each other and said our good-byes before we parted ways. We both turned around and started walking away from each other. After the five steps I took I quickly turned her around and said I loved her after I told her that I gave her a long kiss on her lips. I told her to be happy with a smile on my face and said that I would be back soon. I started walking towards the ship that I was going to be put on then she did the same thing to me what I did to her but told me to come back soon. All I did was smile at her and started walking towards the ship trying not to release my tears to show that I was strong. That was five years ago and I am finally returning after my long years of being in the arena keeping the earth safe. I hope that she still feels the same way about me.