The blind date gone wrong

You were talking with you friend, Maya, in the hotel lobby about your crush, angel dust, who has been you friend for a long time. "Ok, because I'm keeping your secret, you need to keep mine" Maya said resting her elbow on the bar table. "Ok, I won't tell anyone about your crush on- "don't you dare!" Maya interrupted "alastor~" you said in a teasing tone. "Just shut up y/n, he'll hear you" Maya said in a shy voice. "Ok ok, so how am I supposed to confess to angel?" You asked, wanting more advice. Maya looks around to make sure no one is around "What about a blind date?" She said, "I can write him a letter about a blind date and I bet he'll go for it" "wait, you putting on a date with angel without him knowing it's me?" You questioned. "Yeah, so you in?" Maya said in a excited voice. "Ok, let's do it"
*Time skip to 9:00 pm*
You were sitting in your room reading a book until it was interrupted by a knock on your door. "Yeah?" You said to anyone at the door. Suddenly, angel dust walks in with a pink letter in his hand "Do you know about this?" He asked holding up the letter. "Um, no I don't" you lied. Angel comes and sits down beside you on your bed. "Y/n, your my best bud, I can tell when your lieing. What's going on?" You had no words. You felt guilty of lieing to him, he's your best friend, of course you feel guilty. "I.." you stopped yourself, doubting your thoughts. "listen, please tell me, I can help you" angel said, wrapping his arms around you into a hug. You felt your face grow red of his embrace. You push away saying "I'm fine, I just have a crush on- you covered your mouth, shocked of what you were about to say. "A crush huh?" Angel asked. Angel moved to look you in the eyes "so who's the guy?" Angel asked, wanting to know. "um...I like..." You said quietly. "Who, you can tell me" angel dust said. You took a deep breath "I like you, ok?..." You stand up to leave until you felt a hand grab yours and you find yourself face to face with angel. "You think I was going to let you go that easily?" Angel said with a suductive expression. Angel pulls you in close and kisses you deeply. He pulls away with a smile. "So, you wanna go out tomorrow night?" Angel dust asked. You hug him "I'll love to" you let him go "great, well, see ya tomorrow doll~" angel said walking to the door to leave. "b-bye!" You said as he left.

Author's note
Ok, this was longer than I meant to do but I hope you enjoyed, bye!