Summer

Hot fucking 37 degree hot, maybe it was the hottest day we had in May. The heat was so unbearable that I had to change my top at least two times now. I was dying out in the sun. Out of all the spots I was at the beach on a sunny hot afternoon. It was a lonely day I think it was just me there.

I saw you from a distance. You were looking so amazing. That yellow bikini looked amazing on you. I didn't know you would be here. The sun was so hot and watching you I started getting electric. I waved at you and you saw me. You came running to me. I put my arms around you and I held your waist pulled you closer and kissed you. Then we went for a swim. The waves were hitting us and we were holding each other. I kissed you on the shore. We were making out. It was intense. You couldn't stop biting my lips. I bite yours. I was biting your neck and you kept moaning. You whispered in my ear to take you home and to treat you like a dirty girl.

We got on the bike and got out of there. We got home and couldn't take our hands off each other. We took our clothes off and went into the shower. It was so steamy you were rubbing my dick against your pussy. You were busy shagging me while I was shagging you. Took the soap and moved it on your smooth skin.

You looked at me and told me that you very dirty below and you want me to clean it for you. You brushed your hand on my hair and you made me kneel. You put mu head on your pussy and made me move u and down. I was licking it. I kept licking it. you moved my head a lot faster, you said " I feel so good when you lick it" and rubbed my face " Lick my wet pussy" you said. You were very wet. "Ah Ah Aah aah ahh" you kept moaning as I was licking you. You stood me up and you put me against the wall and started sucking my dick. I held your head and slowly moved it deeper. Deeper in your throat. I was moaning. I said you " suck it so good".

The shower was still steamy. Your body looked so amazing. I caught you by your hair and pulled you up. I looked in your eyes. "whose a dirty girl " I asked you as I lightly slapped your booty cheek. I pulled your hair back and I kissed you the I started fingering you. You were shivering and moaning. "Ah AH AH AAAHH AAH AH oh Oh oooh" you were moaning. I took my fingers out and I licked my fingers I said " you taste so good ".

You told me you want me to fuck you. Fuck you so hard. We got on the floor. You sat up in doggy. I spread your legs and started teasing you by rubbing it on you. you said put it inside. I started teasing you more. I bent over you and bit your neck. I licked your ear while rubbing it down on you. I held your hair. And I put it inside you. " AH AH AH AH AH AH" you were moaning as I was going back and forth inside you. It was so warm and wet. Smooth. " go faster go harder" you said. I put your head towards the floor and started fucking you deeper, faster and harder. " I like it yeah like that. Faster, faster ah ah ah ah" you moaned. I choked your neck and I got a little rough. I held your neck and was kissing your face. " ah ah ah ah ah" you moaned as I went deeper.

We were doing it for so long an I began to cum. I was cumming. I came on your back and washed it off. You told me you wanted me to go down on you again. We did a 69. I was fingering you and licking you. So wet and yummy. And you were sucking it so good. You suddenly scratched my legs started moaning loudly " ah im gonna cum " and you shivered.

You were wet on my face. We reached out to each other on the floor and started kissing. We cuddled in the shower. Gave ourselves a wash.We wiped each other. And got ourselves lunch. You said you wanted to watch a movie and we did that and fell asleep. Cuddled in each others arms. Under the blanket naked.