Izuku Midoriya

P.E. field
Isuku's pov

Another day at U.A. High school.

Training has been getting tougher. Ever since Chisiki and the ledge of villain attacks that have been happening.

And my head has been filled with my studies lately that I can't focus on my combat skills at all. And not only that but, I can't fight with more that 25% yet.

Then there's the school festival, dances I have to learn Eri, my crush and me stressing over the fact that's he's obviously not gay.. I could go on forever.

At this rate, I won't get any stronger. I'm in the hots for Todoroki and I'm beginning to give up. Honestly,

It's unbearable

"Oi Deku" Bakugo says interrupting my thoughts.

"What's the deal, you said you were gonna surpass me. So what did you talk to soon, or are you just acting like a dumbass and not keeping promises?!" Kastuki's voice slowly rising.

"What no I just.. " my voice trails off, tears start forming in my eyes. Don't cry Don't cry don't cry.

"So get your heaout of the clouds.. AND GET STRONGER SO I CAN PROVE YOUR NOTHING BUT A LITTLE WEAKLING-"

"Bakugo, that's enough."

it's Todoroki. He came here for me..

"Yeah and? What you gonna go about it number 2?" Bakugo smiling.

I see Todoroki pushing Bakugo out of the way and putting himself in front of me.

I feel my face turn red and my ears get hot. He's..protecting me.
____________________________________________________________________
Bakugo's pov

Just my luck. Big shot over here ruins my lecture. It was about to get good too, damn Half-and-half bastard.

I smile at him while explosions begins popping in the palm of my hands.

"Yeah and? What you gonna go about it number 2?"

Todoroki gives me a cold blooded stare and pushes me off Midoriya. All gettting in my face protecting that nerd.

I got in position ready to blast at him! Fucking Dumbass.

Wait, is deku..blushing? He's so cute when he does that.

AH WHAT THE HE'LL DID I JUST SAY?

"DAMN IT ICY HOOOOOT!" I jump at him with all my power about to blast BOTH OF THEIR ASSES.

____________________________________________________________________
Todoroki's pov

After I pushed him all he did was stay quiet..what was going on inside his head?He wasn't the type to stand around or keep his mouth shut.

"DAMN IT ICY HOOOOOT!" He blasts towards me. Shit he's so Fast!

I quickly planted my feet in the ground, about and activate my quirk. But Before I can use my ice he..falls? What happened.

I can feel Midoriya tugging my shirt.

"Izawa" He whimpered slowly raping his arms around me.

I look to my right, there he is with red eyes and his hair floating with his hands on his pocket. The whole class 1A looked at our direction.

I realize that Midoriya's face was red. He was practically hugging me right now. I blush bright pink but try not to look so flustered.

Llo
"What is the meaning of this?" He says as he's taking his hand out of his pocket and resting his scarf thingy ;-;

"Bakugo was distracting us so I tried making him leave but he got all aggressive and took it the wrong way." I say trying to sound calm and not make my voice crack.

*shacky sigh* He's hugging me so tight I can feel his body rubbing against mine. The way that he feels slowly turns me on.

Geez Midoriya, why are you so adorable.

Words: 594 :0))