Katelyn

Authors Note: If you like this part I will add another and so on.
Katelyn's underwear:

These but white

One day I was at work at McDonald's. It was an hour into my shift and I was in front drive through presenting. My manager, Sara, asked my co-worker, Katelyn, to wipe out the fridge up front. She was squatting down and wiping. I looked over and I saw it. Right above the top of her pants, a white waistband with "Calvin Klein" written across. I couldn't look away. Then as I was handing out an order, I hear her say, "Why didn't anyone tell my underwear was out?" She looks to our co-worker, Autumn, and said, "Don't you just hate it when your underwear is hanging out?" And I was thinking "I couldn't tell her that because if a guy tells a girl her underwear is hanging out, then she tells him to stop staring at her ass." It was about 30 minutes later and I needed to go to the walk-in-cooler to grab some stock. I walk in and Katelyn is in there and she was bending over and her underwear was sticking out of her pants. That was my shot. I asked her to grab me some Oreo's which she did. They were on the bottom shelf in the back corner. As she was reaching for them I walked up behind her and said, "I heard what you said earlier so just a heads up, your underwear is hanging out." "Huh, oh thank you", " Don't mention it" and I grabbed them and yanked. And as I yanked up on her white, cotton, Calvin Klein underwear, she yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I answered by saying, "Well, isn't it obvious? I'm giving you a wedgie." She was pissed. She asked me to stop but I didn't. I just kept pulling. Her underwear was to her shoulder blades when she started to beg me to stop. I stopped for a second and she turned around and snapped, "Who the fuck do you think you are? You are going to be in so much fucking trouble when I tell Sara!" Then I helped her realize that if she told Sara then everyone would know she got a gigantic wedgie. And she didn't want anyone knowing. Then I agreed, "But your right, I was wrong. I'll go tell Sara myself." And as I walking out of the cooler, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. She looked at me and pleaded, "Please don't tell anyone about this. We can keep this our little secret. I'll do anything to keep this between us." "Alright, pick out the wedgie and turn around." She asked me what I was going to do. When I told her I was going to give her another wedgie she shot that idea down right away. Then I tried to walk back out of the cooler ready to tell everyone when she came to her senses and picked her wedgie out and turned around. I smiled and walked up to her. I grabbed her waistband and whispered, "On three, THREE!" Then I yanked. It got to her shoulder blades in that first yank. The I lifted up her shirt and undid her matching white Calvin Klein push-up bra. I gave her a bra connection wedgie and put her shirt back down. Then I threatened, "If you take this out before you leave, I will tell everyone at work what happed to you, then I will call my cousin and have him tell everyone at your school what happened. You will never go a day at school without having your undies yanked out of your pants. Okay?" She just nods. Then I finish getting my stock and we both get back to work. Sara told her she can leave 30 minutes early and then I got sent on break. She was sitting in the lobby waiting for her boyfriend to come pick her up when I told her to follow me outside. She followed  and then asked, "What do you want? I didn't undo my wedgie." " Show me then." She turned around and lifted up her shirt and I saw my masterpiece. Then I leaned in and whispered, "Have a nice night. See you next time we work together.... Oh and make sure your wearing cute underwear." "I never said you can give me any more!" "Well unless you want EVERYONE to know, you can't stop me. Goodnight, and see you later."