Dear Readers

Dear Beautiful Readers,

I am so proud of myself. I started this back in late September, early October of 2017.

Thank you really for the love, support, funny comments and also voting and even continuing to read this till the end. Thank you really.

When I first started this, I didn't think I would ever make it past chapter 4.

When the book really started gaining reads and votes it boosted my confidence to keep updating and not to let you down.

At times I was stressed and tried to take a break. But, every time I went on like a week break or try to do anything longer. I still ended up updating something because I just liked it. And I missed you, readers.

During the two weeks of updating this and working on it to make it somewhat better, I have decided it's time for me to sadly say goodbye to writing here on Wattpad.

Writing to me will always be something that I could let out my feelings and show people that not everyone is okay. To let your imagination either flow nicely or explode with ideas. I will always remember the funniest conversations and memories with people on here. I love you. <3

Yes, I will still read here because like... There are so many stories I wanna read. I also have seen that some of the books I want to read have good reviews. So I'm excited about that.

It's just I personally won't write anymore. I don't have any inspiration to continue any of the other books. Maybe in the far future but whoever knows. Wattpad will always be family to me. Especially the amazing friends I have made here. I love you. I will miss you.

If you want to contact me. My Snapchat and Instagram will be below.

Remember to treat yourself to something nice once in a while. Also to love yourself. And I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so much.

All the love, littleboiyoongi, aka Nolland. <3

Also stream Map Of Soul: 7 and all the future songs/albums because our men deserve the best.

💙💙Goodbye my lovelies💙💙

💜💜I purple you💜💜