Introduction

Hi, i'm Kristianna, and my life's pretty interesting! Lets start off where it all even started, my mom was fifteen and, well she had me. Now I am here writing a story about my life and how I grew to become who I am today, a beautiful, confident, smart young lady, with a lot she needs to tell the world. I would like to tell all the girls, and boys reading this that life is not going to be easy. But I promise through all of it, it will be one hundred percent okay and worth it! Now lets get started by telling you guys a little back round because you're probably like, why is this girl telling me all of this right now, and the answer to that question is that I am telling you all this right now because i am trying to help all of you out the best that I can, and hopefully change you, and your outlook on the life you're living right now. I was inspired to write this story about my life by a lot of people, mainly a choice i made myself though because, I know that there is people out there going through a lot of similar things that i am. I always thought I was alone,  but no, I realized that i'm not alone, and neither are you. There will be times you think you're alone but I promise you're not, and I mean that. This story will hopefully show you a guide of my rights and wrongs, and why i want to help others get through their problems just like some of the books I read helped me through mine. Never in a million years did I think that i would be sitting here in my bed at two am writing a book about my life, trying to help others. Well I am , and i'm glad I am because I have been waiting to do this, and this book might not be the best but i hope that you get enough out of my story to maybe start changing your story as well. My life was not always all butterflies and rainbows, matter of fact, it never will be. Just know that you can make i close enough as you can to butterflies and rainbows, because everyone's butterflies and rainbow's look different! Now that's enough explaining, I promise you this book will touch you, or inspire you in some way, shape, or form!