The Only Chapter to the Freaking Story

I was walking down a mountain with my pet dog, Aurora, and started talking about the Guild I was going to join. "Why I like the guild Raven Tail! Sounds brave-ish" Said Aurora.
I gave her an angry look and said, "Are you insane? I LOVE the guild Fairy Tail! I heard they have the strongest mages there!" I said with a great smile across my face. Aurora agreed since she didnt want you to go all Sky God Slayer on her. We got to Magnolia at night, tired from the long walk we had over 2 days. I saw a bench and decided to sit down to rest with Aurora, when suddenly someone comes to us and covers my mouth. "Don't scream, or you die here!" said a rough voice. I looked at Aurora and she tried to help, but the man knocked her out. I felt the blood boil over under my skin at the fact that he had hurt my pet and was about to go God Slayer style on him when I heard, "Fire Dragon ROAR!!" I felt something warm against me and found out that I was not hurt at all, but the man who grabbed me was on the floor now trying to run away. Coward.
"Are you ok?" said a boy with pink hair.
"Y-Yes..." I replied, blushing at how cute he looked. Wait, what the heck?!
He gave me a warm smile and finished the -guy- coward off. He was done in less then 5 minutes. He turned and asked me nicely, "What are you doing out here this late at night alone?" I felt that my cheeks had gotten red because he smiled at me and I didnt want to answer his question... until I saw the mark of Fairy Tail on his arm.
"You come from Fairy Tail....the guild!!" I yelled as if nothing had happened. I gave him a smirk and he expressed a bewildered look, then asked, "Yeah! Is that what you are looking for?" I nodded and he smiled widely.
"Well it's not too late to join our guild!! Whats your magic power?!?!?" He asked jumping up and down. I saw that he signaled to walk, so I picked up my poor knocked out Aurora and walked with him.
"M-My magic power.....is.....God Slayer...and my name is Akiro Shinku.." I said slowly grabbing Aurora carefully and try to wake her up.
"OH!! NO WAY!! I'm a Dragon Slayer! Also my name is Natsu Dragneel!!" he said with a warm tone that made me feel safe. Me and Natsu talked and talked until we got to the guild and I joined. Everyone was surprised to have 3 Dragon Slayers and now--a God Slayer. I met everyone and got along with everyone except Lisanna, who was apparently jealous of me and Natsu getting along so quick.
The days passed and one day when me, Natsu, Gray, and Lucy were going on a task, Natsu asked to talk to me in private and I did as he asked.
"Ever since the day we met, you got on my good side and well....will you go out with me?" Natsu said blushing and smiling widely. I blushed harder then him and nodded, then gave him a kiss. We did our task and when we went back everyone found out, even Lisanna.
Ever since I've been living a happy life with Natsu and his crazy personality!